Wednesday, March 18, 2015

MCT March Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ wishing you!

It's Day 3 of Sneak Peeks and we are half way through My Creative Time's March Release!  Wasn't yesterday FABULOUS!!!  Who am I kidding, everyday is fabulous! :0


Today I have a brand new stamp set and sort of a new die, Love You Bunches stamp and die sets and Jr. Rolled Flower Dies.  Now the new Jr. Rolled Flower Dies are two flower dies.  And yes it's just what you're thinking...they are "baby flowers" like the flower die we already have!  So now you'll have small, medium, and large flowers for all your crafty needs!


To create this card, I first watercolored with greens, yellows, and pale blue the background.  While waiting for it to dry I die cut the flowers and rolled them.  Of course I used both of the new sizes.  I love how no two are the same!  After adding gold thread, I adhered the flowers to create the bouquet.

  Once all the flowers were dry, I heat embossed the part of the sentiment, and the rest of the sentiment on the inside of the card.  Oh my I just realized I didn't take a picture of the inside :/  well it says "Happy Mother's Day".  The sentiment is from the Love You Bunches stamp and die set.

After it was all put together, I felt it was still lacking something.  So I carefully added the splatters of black and gold.  Lastly I added some drops of glossy accents to the background and the petals.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock 
Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
Watercolor Paint
Gold Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Gold Thread
Scrap Paper
Gold Pen
White Pen
Glossy Accents


NOW THE FUN PART...
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Have fun stalking my design team sisters!

42 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Oh my goodness! I'm speechless! Your card is absolutely stunning! I LOVE all the flowers and the colors too! I also love way you did the flower in the first picture, very creative idea! Awesome card!!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Linda Hott said...

Beautiful card! love the different sizes of roses and how you splashed it with other color after watercoloring and used the glossy accents to look like dew. TFS Linda adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your card is absolutely Gorgeous you totally did an outstanding creative job WOW your flowers are so beautiful and you did it again a beautiful Shabby Chic work of art.....I'm in awe of your creativity WOW your card is Fabulous. YOU so ROCK!

Birgit said...

Wow! This is an amazing card! I love everything about it.

GlendaLea said...

Just love the roses on this card!!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Beautiful card!! Love the roses

An'Jenic G. said...

Liz can I just say I love your work. Every time I pop on over I'm blown away. Your truly talented! This card is beyond stunning. I love the water color leaves and the pattern paper for the flowers is perfect. (my fav colors) and the splatters of paper and gold thread ugh perfect!! Awesome job!!

Debbie K. said...

Just beautiful, no doubt about it. The roses I'm sure took a lot of time but are Well worth it! Lovely!!!
Debbie
d kaste at wi dot rr dot com

jessica said...

This is just AMAZING Liz!!
WOWZERS I LOVE your card!!!!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful !!! I just love how everything is incorporated together. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
happy_hippy_1@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

So beautiful !!! I just love how everything is incorporated together. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
happy_hippy_1@hotmail.com

keysha said...

Oh wow! Your card is beautiful!!! Those flowers are stunning!!! I cant believe I havent been using that larger rolled flower die!!!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ All I can say is your card is simply breathtaking GORGEOUS!! I call DIBS!! WOW!! BEAUTIFULLY done!

SRob said...

Gorgeous card! The water coloring and spatters is a beautiful touch.

Mary Holshouser said...

This is beautiful. I love the large cluster of flowers, framed by the green for the leaves. I would be thrilled to get this card.
thanks for sharing an amazing card. txmlhl@yahoo.com

cghundley said...

This is just
gorgeous! Love
everything about
it. Beautiful
flowers and
water coloring.
Carla from Utah

Roxanna said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing

MeMe said...

Such a great card. Beautiful work.

Sue D said...

Beautiful flowers and I like the addition of the gold thread.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your beaytiful card. Your 3D flowers are beautiful.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}
dmcardmaker {at}{GMAIL}

katieo said...

Seeing all of these beautiful mothers day cards makes me miss my mom. I love the way you positioned the flowers over the gold thread and the watercoloring.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

CathyinMN said...

Such a stunning card! I love your flower bouquet. These dies would be great to have.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card with beautiful rolled flowers! Love the dimension they add!

Gaylynn said...

So pretty with the flowers and creative background, Liz. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

Gerda said...

WOW What a beautiful card!! I love those awesome flowers!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kristi said...

WOW! beautiful! Love the background and all the flowers, and the gold thread is just a great addition.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is so beautiful. Love the flowers.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your collection of flowers are stunning. I love the papers you used to make them. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

snappy scrappy said...

This is so unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!!

Katia said...

I don't have words to describe how beautiful is your card!!! is stunning!!!
amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

Lucy E. said...

Your card is so gorgeous!
The background is perfect for those
lush flowers!

Christine_sz said...

A little bouquet for that special someone. I love the background that gives the bouquet dimension and interest!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Liz. Love the roses and your choice go colors. Such a great artistic use of the fine gold thread - adds so much to card. Nancy

quilt4fun2 said...

The water color and spatters are wonderful. I really like the thread and Glossy Accents. Beautiful background for the pretty new rolled flowers. Fabulous job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Caitlin said...

such a beautiful card! love it.

Ester said...

Liz,

Your card is gorgeous! Love all the flowers and colors. You did an awesome job.

esterperez73@yahoo.com

Caitlin said...

gorgeous card. the colors are amazing. love, love, love

Suzanne said...

Oh my gosh Liz! Your card is STUNNING! I love the watercolor behind the flowers....it's so BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing :) Have a wonderful day!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Just gorgeous. Love it. Olivethenightcrafter@gmail.com

VICTORIA said...

Wow!!!! Liz I love this card and the watercoloring behind the rolled flowers is awesome TFS girl!!!
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Wow!!! This card is stunning, Liz! I just love what you did behind the flowers! Must have been a little messy (haha), but so worth it for the effect!

Brigit Mann said...

Stunning, that grouping of roses with the watercolor background is beautifully done!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!