Thursday, March 5, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge ~ hello!



Wow, can you believe that it time for March's Designer Challenge over at My Creative Time!!!  
The time is flying by...at least for me it is.  Some days I just want it to slow down so I can just enjoy the moment.  As I say that I also am looking forward to spring and all that comes with it.  :) I find that to be the hard part...looking forward to something yet not missing what right in front of you.  Well that's enough of the ramblings going on in my head...lol!

Just like always, for the challenge you can choose to use the photo, the colors, the sketch, or any combination of them. 


As you can see I chose to use all three :)


To create the background, I stamped the "grainy wood" then inked the edges.  In person it looked a bit dull so I added versamark ink over the whole piece then clear heat embossed it.  Wow, what a difference that made!


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Echo Park Pattern Paper
VersaMark Ink
Clear Heat Embossing Powder
Lace Ribbon
Hemp

Now grab your crafty supplies and your imagination and join the challenge over at

11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWWW your little bunny scene is so cute. I just love all of the colors and prints...just adorable and definitely love too how you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Girl You are the Queen of Shabby/Chic it is definitely a fav of mine and you do it to perfection.
Gosh I love what you created.
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet!!! Love your patterned bunny and all of the layers!!!

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet!!! Love your patterned bunny and all of the layers!!!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Wow what a great card! Love it!

quilt4fun2 said...

I can't tell in the photo but the Grainy Wood must be quite shinny and looks beautiful. The papers are so pretty and spring like. Time is flying by and I would like it to slow down a bit...but feel I can enjoy the time now but still look forward to warmer weather and spring time! Great job on your card for the challenge!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

Spring cards are so fun to make. Yours turned out beautiful I love the wood back ground and the wreath. Have a great day

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Pam Young said...

Love this bunny die and wreath die!! Great card and design!!

Jill Norwood said...

A beautiful card full of spring time joy! Love it!

jessica said...

Your card is so super ADORABLE Liz!!! Love the beautiful springy colors and great take on the sketch!!!!
AWESOME job my friend! Have a GREAT weekend!
Hugs!

Kim H said...

Oh LIZ ~ could this card be even more BEAUTIFUL and PRECIOUS ~ I think NOT! I LOVE all the papers your chose and the design ~ BEAUTIFULLY done!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!