Tuesday, March 3, 2015

MCT My Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month ~ bunco!



Good morning!  Today is My Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month over at My Creative Time!  This month we are featuring Stitched Heart Layer Dies.  These "free flowing" hearts always put a smile on my face!  They remind me of the floating heart necklace that my mom had when I was a young girl.

  If this set of dies have been on your wish list, you can pick this set up HERE at a discount price!
This set will be on sale for the entire month of March! The sale will end on March 31, 2015 @ 12:00am PST!  
Now on to my project...I needed to make some giftcard holders for Bunco night at my house tonight, but I've been creative challenged the past few days.  So I headed over to Pinterest for some inspiration.  Well I stumble upon this beautiful banner and was inspired I mean lifted , to create these!  ;)   (You really need to see her banner!)





recipe:
My Creative Time 
Stitched Heart Layer Dies  ~ Stamp/Die of the Month!

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Scraps
Doilys
Rhinestones
Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Memento Ink
Scrap Ribbon, Lace, Bakers Twine

Click HERE to see what my Design Team Sisters created!

9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your banner is gorgeous you really did get super clever and creative with all of Miss Emma's goodies and how fun to hear that you play Bunco as that was my Grandma's fun thing to do...she'd always talk about her Bunco Club so reading this sure put a smile on my face as my Grandma was my buddy. YOU so ROCK!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Gorgeous gift card holders!

Crafting Katie said...

These are so pretty, Liz! I love the papers you used. All of the layers work perfectly!

keysha said...

Girgeous gift card holders! I love those colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

For being challenged you found the right inspiration to make your cards. Beautiful job. I really like your take on them.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

All of the gift cards turned out so pretty. Bunco is a fun game, the ladies will love the prizes. I didn't know there was a bunco stamp.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my your "bunco" gift card holders are simply STUNNING! The color combination is just a PERFECT combination ~ LOVE!! Oh Diana's banner was gorgeous too ~ love the inspiration! Oh my mom had a heart necklace like these hearts too ~ thanks for jarring my memory! Beautifully done like always!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

jessica said...

I LOVE your gift card holders!!!!
These are so fun!!!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!