Wednesday, March 25, 2015

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday ~ think of you!



Howdy!  Today is Inspire Me Wednesday over at My Creative Time!  My card was inspired by wedding decor I found, and thought was beautiful.   You can click here to see my inspiration http://blog.hwtm.com/2013/07/pink-glittery-gold-disco-fairy-party/  :)


The sentiment is from a new set called "Tweet Me"  I did some masking to stack the sentiment to fit in location I want it.  After coloring with copics, I added a bit of wink of stella and glossy accents to the flower petals.


My Creative Time
Love You Bunches stamp and die set ~ roses
Tweet Me stamp set ~ sentiment

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock and vellum
Glitter Embossing Powder
VersaMark ink
Teresa Collins patter paper
Copic Markers
hemp twine
sequins
glossy accents
wink of stella

Be sure to see what the other girls did for today over at My Creative Time!

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz WOW Your card is absolutely gorgeous....I'm totally awestruck over what you did. WOW your vase of flowers turned out spectacular and love what you came up with...definitely and outstanding creative job....I just love how you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies.
YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

Just beautiful, Liz!

lindagk23 said...

Wow! Your card is so gorgeous! I love how you did the vase! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my you card is just GORGEOUS!! LOVE the coloring of course, the masking of the sentiment and oh my the pops of gold ~ STUNNING creation along with your inspirational piece too!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your roses are colored perfectly and are beautiful with those sequins. Love the gold and vellum vase. Such a pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!