Thursday, March 19, 2015

MCT March Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ~ merry!


Whoop Whoop, today is Day 4 of My Creative Time's March Release Sneak Peeks! 
 Do you know what the means...?  That's right tomorrow the SHOPPING will begin!  I'm so excited that you will be able to get your crafty hands on these darling stamps and dies!


Today we are featuring Tweet Me Stamp Set, Fun Tweet Me Dies, and Every Little Thing stamp.  Oh my goodness you are going to fall in LOVE with these!  Now this bird set is really spring in nature, however I can never go with the flow.  So I made them wintry :) for my layout.


I had created a "photo booth" with fun props for our last Christmas Party.  I was only able to find one of my photos I printed, so I've left space for a couple more.  Plus I can add more by making it a two page spread.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Gold paper
scraps
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Snow
White pen
Chalk

NOW THE FUN PART...
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Have fun stalking my design team sisters!

38 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how simple all the little squares are individually and how they all come together as a whole =)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz how stinkin' cute is your PL page OMG you came up with such tweet ideas I love LOVE you really thought out of the box and came up with an adorable way to combine today's Sneak Peek with the oldie but goodies and your picture is LOL I love it....such a fun LO. Girl YOU so ROCK and made my day!!

GlendaLea said...

Love your little page!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

SRob said...

Cute layout!

Birgit said...

What a fun layout! I love how you colored that sweet little bird.

Kristi said...

Love each little square with each of it's elements. Christmas parties must be a lot of fun at your house.
Kristi
kidshomelove@yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable! I love seeing how cute this set looks for the winter! I will definitely be pulling mine out around Christmas time, since you've inspired me!!!

Amy said...

Liz~
Love Love Love your layout!! I am so happy you show cased this set in a wintery theme! What a great idea!! You always inspire me with your creative ideas!
Amy

Anne said...

Cute layout. Great inspiration.

anmatt1@aol.com

Christine_sz said...

It's great to see the versatility of the new stamp and die sets. It transitions well to other seasons! Thanks for showing that!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

MeMe said...

I love how you have used this release!

MeMe said...

I love how you have used this release!

Roxanna said...

Very cute layout.

Monica Alcazar said...

Love your card, this sneak peak is awesome:)

Sue D said...

Great layout for this fun photo!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

I love your wintry page its awesome Liz. Great job on it
I bought me one of those Little instax mini 8 cameras at Joann's and it would be great doing a little page like yours with all the little ad ons like you did on
yours Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my word!! How CUTE is the PL page!! You my sweet crafty friend are so CLEVER! To be honest I never thought of these sets for Christmas or winter but you did!! EEK ~ thanks for the inspiration!! LOVE!! CUUTE couple too! ;)

Jen P said...

Great layout! What a fun use for the stamps!
crafts(dot)petersen(at)gmail(dot)com

cghundley said...

Wonderful layout!
Love the different
way you used this
cute stamp set.
Carla from Utah

Katia said...

super beautiful PL; awesome how you create!
amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

Alvina said...

Beautiful project life page, tfs.

quilt4fun2 said...

I think it is very clever to leave white space and make it wintery. I love the embellishments in today's sneaks...the branch, house, notes and hearts are adorable on your layout. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Your layout is adorable. This release is just too cute.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail do com

Mary Holshouser said...

fun page. the little stamps really fit right in for size in the little envelopes.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

keysha said...

Cute layout!!!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

D- said...

OMGosh your layout is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous project. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Unknown said...

What a clever idea. So cute. Love it. Olivethenightcrafter@gmail.com

Lynndee said...

Great way to use the new dies on a pocket page! Love it!

Unknown said...

What a great use of the new product. Really show how you can take them from one season to another. cute layout page. mindy1qc@msn.com

Pamela said...

Wow wow wow awesome layout!

Ester said...

Liz,

I love the page you created and I so thrilled because I'm yesterdays winner from your blog. How cool is that? Lol I'm so thrilled cause I never thought I would win. Thanks!

esterperez73@yahoo.com

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun page! Awesome details!

Linda Hott said...

I like that you made your layout with the birds and snow! Really nice looking layout. TFS Linda adnilttoh@gmail.com

Monica Alcazar said...

This page is sooo cute, so creative:)
monicaalcazar@comcast.net

Brigit Mann said...

This layout looks great liz, I can't wait to get my fuze I want to make some layouts like this!!

Margaret said...

Your layout looks great. Have only seen cards till now but loving your creation. Thanks

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!