Saturday, January 19, 2013

You Make My Heart Sing ~ Card!


Hey everyone, happy Saturday!   
Today is my turn to take over Jinger's blog with another project with her fabulous paper and embellishment line!

To create this card I used the pretty music pattern paper from Bella Vita and  the crowns and roses from Gypsy Queen!  Who says you can't mix up your papers!!! lol!


I also used the beautiful heart doily from Jinger's collection, over a die cut heart.  Added some seam binding ribbon and some more of Jinger's gold trim!  A button, metallic gold hemp and a cute little tag to top it off!




Also I wanted to show you ( really tease you) with another picture of the Craft Armoire!  Oh I can't wait for this to be available for sale!!!!


And then here is one of the newest paper lines that will be out soon!

recipe:
Jinger Adams

Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink card base
ink

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!  

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Saundra said...

Your card is gorgeous, Liz! Love all papers and embellishments! ~hugs, Saundra

Candace said...

gorgeous card, Liz!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is really gorgeous, Liz! I love all of your embellishments, especially how you added the touch of gold trim! Your sentiment is just perfect for the paper!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Really pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

katieo said...

I love all of the texture and dimension on your card. The doily is so pretty. Hope you had fun in the city.

jessica said...

this is so pretty!!! Another gorgeous card Liz!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very pretty! Great trim! Carri~Abusybee

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely stunning Liz! Love the heart and all the way you embellished it! Amazing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ WOW! This is so GORGOEUS!! The background paper, the colors, the doiley and of course the stamps, dies and details! I have to say it again but I LOVE your boutique! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

Lady Fair said...

Very pretty PL LO, love how you decorated the outside of the pockets. TFS

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!