Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweet U ~ Card!


Happy Wednesday paper peeps!  I hope you're having a FABULOUS week so far!  Today I have a quick card to share with you.  Clean and simple cards are always so difficult for me.  I know they're really suppose to have a lot of "white" space, but that would really would be hard for me!  lol!

I cut the kraft heart out of felt using My Creative Time's Stitched Scallop Heart Die.  To get the red outline, I cut around the negative scrap from another card I had made.  


recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

My Creative Time 

Extras
Papertrey Ink card stock
Glossy Accents
SU punch

Enjoy!

11 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Liz!! CAS and very eye catching!!! LOVE the colors and the felt heart!! Awesome job :)
TFS and happy hump day!!

Seahorse Creations said...

Beautiful card, simple and to the point, love the felt heart.

~amy~ said...

love it...such fabulous colors

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful, Liz! Simple, yet the felt heart adds the perfect pop of texture!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love your designs!! Lee-Ann :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful Liz! Love the felt:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great CAS! Carri~Abusybee

Rose said...

you rocked the CAS!!! love that felt heart :)

Joan Smith said...

OH my Liz what an awesome card I just love how you used everything I am always amazed by what you come up with you are truly a fascinating crafter and you give so much pleasure and fun by what you share...yep you've got it I have a big 'ol smile on my face and you put it there.

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Super classy. The card isn't real busy, so you definitely get the Message. TFS --C

Kim H said...

Liz ~ oh this is simply GORGEOUS!!! I think this is CAS ~ TOTALLY! I LOVE the felt, the papers and of course the stamps! I struggle with CAS because I can't stop adding EVERYTHING!! BEAUTIFULLY done!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!