Friday, January 18, 2013

Up Up Up & Away ~ Card!

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited that it's the weekend, for some reason this week felt long!  Do you have any special plans this weekend?  One of my friends is turning a BIG number (I won't tell what it is, lol), so we are heading to the city for dinner.  If you live in the Bay Area, that's what you say...the city!  We are going to a place that I went to for my Senior Ball...many moons ago!  I remember it being a fun place with rainstorms, thunder and lightning.  Kind of like The Tiki Room at Disneyland.  I'm hoping it's as fun as I remember.

Anyway on to my card!  Today I made a card for a blogging friend, whose friend is very ill!  I hope this brightens her day!




Recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Tim Holtz ~ pumice stone

Just want to let you know I really have not stopped using my Cricut.  I promise that next week I'll have some projects using it!!!

See you tomorrow with another card!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my this is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! So bright and cheerful! LOVE the colors and the papers! The ribbon couldn't match any mre PERFECTLY! So nice to see the kites again!! Also so CAS!!! As always AWESOME card!!

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Liz!! Great CAS design....LOVE the papers and dies and all the GREAT embellishments!
TFS and have a GREAT Friday!

Saundra said...

So pretty, Liz! I love the colors and the papers are fabulous! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Candy said...

Awesome card Liz! I just love the burlap and the 3D kites are fabulous!!
Candy

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks FANTASTIC Liz!BEAUTIFUL job as always my friend,Have a great weekend!!!:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute! Great trim and nice colors! Carri~Abusybee

~amy~ said...

Love!!!! I'm so very smitten by that color combo!

Missy said...

Very cute the biright colors will send some cheer!!,

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Fun papers and I just love the 3d kites:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!