Thursday, January 24, 2013

Designer Challenge ~ Hi Card!

 
 
Hi Paper Lovers!  Welcome to My Creative Time's Designer Challenge, I'm so thrilled and excited to be this week's Designer!
 
For the challenge I wanted to keep things simple, you know like 1, 2, 3!  So that's exactly what it is...use 1 bow, 2 pattern papers, and 3 buttons!  How much simpler can it get?  Well as simple as it seems, it was a bit challenging to do...at least for me!  lol!
 
 
I really wanted to use another pattern paper, but I couldn't go against the rules (lol) so I used my Sizzix folder for the hexagons!  For the "hi" I used Lowercase Fun Letters and the flowers were made with felt and Flower Petal Dies, and the tag is Tag Dies.
Some hemp for the buttons and seam binding ribbon on the tag complete this challenge!  Oh I did do a little sewing too! 

 
Recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
Sizzix embossing folder
glossy accent (on the "hi")
Papertrey Ink felt
 
Make sure you check out the rest of the girls with their FABBIE projects!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your card is so cute, Liz! I love your hexagon tag! Great idea for a challenge!!!

Craft Me This said...

Cute challenge. Really a good mix of products. The tag looks great embossed.

Craftmethis@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love this Liz how fun! Great Challenge!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love your card Liz! This was a fun challenge!

Ruthie :)

Joan Smith said...

Oh my goodness how beautiful I love it and thanks for coming up with something for your challenge that almost seemed impossible but girl you showed us how to work it all you are amazing.

Gaylynn said...

These flower go perfect with your papers, bow and your attention to detail.

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME idea for a challenge Liz!your card is FANTASTIC with all the great details,I LOVE the embossing and the great papers!!!SUPER job my friend!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Pretty card and great challenge!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Christine's Creative Cards said...

Great designer challenge! Love your card. TFS --C

Cathryn said...

Beautiful LIz! That honeycomb embossing looks fabulous. Just love the entire design! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sherrie K. said...

So pretty Liz! The embossing is so pretty and the colors are fabulous! Love the sweet little flowers..great challenge! Hope to come play!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Liz!! LOVE the colors, the embossing and those beautiful flowers!!!
Another FAB creation!!
TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

Kate said...

Love this. the Embossing is Gorgeous.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ WOW!! Look how fun and colorgul this card is!! Would TOTALLY brighten my day!! I of course LOVE the dies and paper you used but then yougo and add sewing! Won my heart! I have to say I so LOVED doing this challenge ~ it was a GREAT one!! Sorry I am so late for commenting!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!