Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thinking of You! Card

Hi!

How's your week going so far?  I had a little extra time, so I entered a challenge...and I think sketch challenges are the best! I used Mojo Monday Sketch #184 and  EAD Design rub-ons for the focal point.  I can't believe that in all the years I've been papercrafting, that I have just come to know them.  I think I tried them in the past, but they weren't like EAD Design's or I would have never stopped using them!  These are so easy to use too!  So let's get to it...

I wish you could see how pretty the black flower is!  Sorry the lighting is bad!


Recipe:
Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite Cartridge
two scalloped circles 5.68 x 5.47 each welded together
circle cut 4.84 x 6.80
Paper: Teresa Collins, American Crafts cardstock, Stampin Up
butterfly, rhinestone

If you like today's card, you will love what I made for tomorrows project with the Vintage Rub-ons!
And don't forget that EAD Designs steal of the month is still available!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Love This Liz! I love the colors black, red, and white together! And I really love the flower!

Wonderful Job!
Meriah

~amy~ said...

LOVE your shaped card...soooo FUN!

Esther said...

I really love this card. Black and red look stunning together, and you embellishments are great!

Rachel said...

This looks gorgeous! The colors are wonderful and everything really pops!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I always love black and red together.. and as always I love your card.. thanks for putting the measurements... hugs

Marlene said...

Very pretty! Gotta love the red, white & black cards.

Alex said...

AAAA..super awesome !

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!