Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cards for Juliana

Hi!

I just wanted to let you know that the cards are coming in!  If you have sent a card for Juliana, thank you from the bottom of my heart!  I know that right now there are alot of card collections going on, Operation Cards for the Military and for Max, so what ever you can do is awesome!





For more on Juliana's story click here!  If you are interested in sending a card to Juliana, please send to

Juliana, c/o Liz Munoz, 4851 Lone Tree Way, Suite B, Antioch, CA 94531

Also I want to thank all my new followers too!  I'm so thankful for all of you, and I hope I can keep my blog interesting for you to keep coming back.  If you are new here, leave me a comment along with your blog address, so I can see what you're up to.  I do have a couple of busy weeks ahead of me. So if I don't comment right away, don't be discouraged, I will visit soon!

 Enjoy!

12 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! That paper is perfect with your mermaid!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love how you placed the sentiment on the banner - so pretty! I'm sure she will LOVE it!
TFS!
Lauren

Banner Market said...

I think this card is so dang cute! Love the papers you used and the banner really makes it pop. Thanks for making this card.

Joanna said...

Awww that's so sweet! Love it!

Glora said...

PERFECT, perfect, PERFECT!!!!!! I love the colors, the wobble, the banner, all of the little details. You are amazing! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

flowerdisco said...

the card is beautiful--as all your work is.

i still have juliana in my agenda. hopefully this week i make some time. :(

Marlene said...

Keep your fin up...how sweet!!

scrappy critters said...

This has got to be one of the cutest cards I have EVERy seen! AMAZING and she will LOVE it.. that is one of my favorite sentiments too!! LOVE IT and LOVE YOU!! ♥Tammy

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

I love this card. I am intersted in joining one of your blog hops.
I have a new blog and I am trying to get more followers.
My blog address is www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
Email s.solorio88@gmail.com

P.s. I will be sending you some cards for Juliana

Scrappy Mel said...

This is the cutest card EVER! I love, love, love all the details - the pearls, Stickles, and the papers are PERFECT!

How did you keep your Wobble from being sticky around her tail? I have tried cutting the Wobble before and it worked as long as I didn't cut off too much, LOL

Auntie Marg said...

Liz My card came back because I inverted 2 numbers in the zipcode, now mind you I live in brentwood how hard would that be to figure out, I'll get it back in the mail ASAP or is it possable for me to just drop it by.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!