Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home Decor Project!

Hello!

 Today's project it super quick and easy!  Your not going to believe this, but I didn't use my cricut or stamp anything!  While walking through Target, I spotted this candle crock with an ugly label on it ( I should have taken a pic of it).  As soon as I saw it I knew what I was going to do with it!

Isn't that the cutest!  Now this sits on my shelf in my "Paper Loft"!  I used EAD Design's Vintage Rub-ons!  I know, I already told you how much I love these, but I have to say it again! 
I just love these rub-ons!


Don't forget EAD Designs steal of the month!


Before I go I wanted to thank Esther at For the Joy of Creating for giving me an award!

Now I have to confess, I'm not good at giving awards.  I can't possibly pick just 15 blog buddies to give this to!  Have you seen how many fabulous blogs I follow?!  So here are the rules.  If you are willing to participate you can grab it from me and carry on!
The rules to this award are:
1.) Thank the person who gave it to you
2.) Tell 7 things about yourself
3.) Send it to 15 other bloggers

7 things about me:
1. I'm a Christian (serious stuff first)
2. This year I will be celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary
3. I have 2 beautiful girls (who doesn't think their children are beautiful!)
4. I usually wear something black everyday
5. I love the beach
6. I rearrange my furniture alot, so I get the feeling of moving to a new house
7. I now realize that I don't need every product out there to make one card or scrapbook page (but it's fun to collect!)

I'll be back tomorrow with a special surprise!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love how that looks. So simple and elegant.

TFS
Liz

Esther said...

Couldn't be easier or cuter! Love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

~amy~ said...

woot woot...LOVE it!

flowerdisco said...

hehe so much in common.

the container....what a difference. so chic too :)tfs.

how is juliana?

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - SUPER CUTENESS!

Hey - it looks like we have a few things in common! ;)

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! That looks fabulous!

Marisa said...

What a fun rub on :) Looks great on the container. Fun reading 7 things about you too. Loving #1 :) Had a giggle with the furniture rearranging too. Our neighbour used to do the same when she was younger and her poor hubby who worked shifts ran into furniture when he got back late at night one too many times so she could only re-arrange on a day when he was home and saw where everything went so he wouldn't run into it when he came home late from night shift.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!