Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps and EAD Designs Together!

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  Not much going on here, at least that I can talk about yet!  Aren't I terrible...teasing you like that!!! 

Anyway, I have just have quick post to show you how EAD Designs and Scrappy Moms Stamps go great together!  Here you go...


Recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
paper: Bazzill, K  & Co, stampin up
safety pin, ribbon

To enter the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge click here!

To make cards for Juliana click here for more information!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Joanna said...

Love it! The paper choice is perrrfect!

Jae said...

Very pretty! They really do look great together! And I love how the colours go well together too, TFS :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are such a little tease.. lol.. love the paper..hugs

~amy~ said...

How a-dorable!!

Janet said...

What an adorable card I love the colors and that little pipe image. Simple but beautiful

Marlene said...

What a sweet card! Love the simplicity of it. Pretty.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love the papers that you used and how you attached the sentiment using a jump ring! Can't wait to hear your news!
TFS!
Lauren

Scrappy Mel said...

Beautiful card, Liz! I love the cream ribbon with the green! :)

Celeste B. said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love everything about it; TFS! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!