Friday, March 4, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps~ Spring Fling Sneak Peek! Day 2

Hi!
Whoo Hoo it's Friday!  For some reason this has felt like a really long week!  I've been so busy that I haven't been checking out very many blogs, I feel like I've been missing everyone!  I plan to stalk soon!  hehe!

Please help me welcome to Scrappy Moms Stamps as a Guest Designer for the month of March, Christina from Card Creations By C!

There will be some exciting news that I will be sharing with you.  I will know more on Monday, as to when I can spill the beans!  Well in the meantime I can share this super quick card I made with Scrappy Moms Stamps~Spring Fling newest set. 




recipe:
Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge
label two welded together at 5.57 x 5.09 each
label cut 5.30 x 5.09
Happy Hautings Cricut Cartridge
cauldron shadow welded with rainbow shadow from Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
cauldron cut 2.42 x 2.25
rainbow layer cut 4.36 x 3.12
paper:  Stampin Up, October Afternoon, Bazzill
Bakers Twine, Stickles, button, black and white pen



Don't forget to check out the other girls on the design team!




12 comments:

Glora said...

PERFECT. I love it!

Sue in CT said...

That is very cute!

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! I love it! Don't you just love Lacy Labels....it seems like use it on almost every card.

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz! I love the shape of your card, and the rainbow and pot of gold are perfect!

JennyKozar said...

Beautiful card!

Marlene said...

This card is SUPER CUTE!! Lovin' that pot'o'gold & rainbow!

Scrappy Mel said...

AWESOME card! I love how you welded the pot and rainbow ad the colors are great! :)

Joanna said...

Super cute! I love anything with rainbows! ;)

bonnie said...

So cute...love the papers you chose and the preety rainbow ;) hugs x

Alex said...

I love it ! Great shape card :) I'll be working on designing some on my gyspy on my plane ride tomorrow ! TFS :) OOO...Can't wait to here about the news :)

Anonymous said...

What a great card! TFS!

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOVE IT LIZ!!! Everything about it is PERFECT!!!
hugs,
Sarah

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!