Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pagoda Teapot Card

Hello!

I hope you are having a good Wednesday so far!  Just wanted to do a quick card for you today!  That's the great thing about EAD Design's Stickerz...they are quick and easy!  I just did three cuts on my cricut, added stickerz, stamped a tag with my Scrappy Moms Stamps and tied a super easy bow!  Seriously this was such a quick card! 

recipe:
Pagoda Cricut Cartridge
teapot shadow welding two together at 7.86 x 3.90 each
teapot cut at 7.11 x 3.90
Plantin Schoolbook
tag cut at .65 x 2.33
Paper: Stampin Up
hand dyed seam tape with Tattered Angels
button & twine
Scrappy Moms Stamps ~ Charmed Life


Enjoy!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE it...soooo fab...love how you incorporated the stickerz!

Imogene said...

Very Cute!!!
Imogene
sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, that is precious!!! Love it!

Raquel SK said...

So cute! I love the bow too!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So cute! I love the ribbon - how do you dye it? Super card!

L.B. said...

LOve th paper you used for the teapot..or is that a stamp?? Love it

Joanna said...

Sooo cute! Looks like pattern paper...love it! ;)

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

i love the paper you used for this card!! stop by my blog to pick up an award i have for you :P

scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

scrappy critters said...

This card is just DARLING!!! I love that teapot. I passed up this cart at Michaels and who would have thought... you made me want it now..I LOVE IT!!

♥Tammy

sgrcookie said...

Fabulous card! Love the bow!!

Unknown said...

I just won this cartridge at a cricut swarm a couple weeks ago and haven't used it yet. But now thanks to your wonderful blog I'm so inspired!

Buffie
http://scrappingwithbuffie.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!