Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cards for Juliana!

Good Morning!

I have a quick post today.  I'm reposting about Juliana, today.  My friend is a first grade teacher, one of her little students has recently been diagnosed with bone cancer.  What they know so far is that she has a tumor on her knee, and couple of other spots in her body.  Juliana is being treated at UCSF, where the doctors are determining if they will be removing her leg at the top her thigh.  I've been told that even after she has envasive tests, she wants to be right back at school.  Juliana is an amazing artist, with an eye for color.  I can't even imagine the fear and stress, she and her family are under.  If you are inclined to do so, I know that she would love cards, and while you're at it maybe say a prayer for her and her family.

Please send cards to Juliana c/o Liz Munoz  4851 Lone Tree Way, Suite B, Antioch, Ca 94531

6 comments:

flowerdisco said...

oh my liz, how sad this is. you say she is a first grader too?
my prayer will be with her and her family. i will take care of a card for her too.
so many sad news lately. :(

Auntie Marg said...

I'm on it Liz, it will be in the mail today.

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I missed this until your other post today. Will be happy to send a card!

Netty said...

I am from the UK and would love to send her a card, but don't know the age of a first grader in Canada. If you could please let me know so the card is appropriate. Many Thanks, Annette

Candace said...

Hi Liz! I sent her a package pf goodies last week from GA. I hope you received it already. I put a card in there for her mother also but accidently put your name on it..opps. I just realized that the cards are being mailed to you. I might make her another one. I hope it was ok to send goodies. I hope the chocolate didn't melt. :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

candace, I did get the package, and I don't it melted at all, it's been way too cold to! My friend, Juliana's teacher will be deliving the first batch, including your package this week. I couldn't find your blog or a way to get ahold of you quickly to thank you. You are so sweet and thoughtful to do that for her. I just know that she will love everything! big hugs to you!
liz :o)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!