Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanks Bunches Card!

Hi!

Happy Friday!  I'm so excited, I'm going to Scrapbook Expo today!  This will be the first time in years that I've been, hoping for some good deals, but we'll see!  Anyway, Kim at Paper Smooches is having a blog hop.  I'm not in it, but I did make a card in honor of her hop!  Kim has teamed up with EAD Designs to create stickerz and rub-ons, with a new design each month.  Go check out her hop, I know she is having a give away too!
Here's my card...



recipe:
County Life Cricut Cartridge
crock cut at 2.21 x4.53
Gypsy Wanderings
flowers cut at 2.01 x 2.78, 1.52 x 2.11
paper: the girls paperie, bazzill
white pen, tim holtz ink, hand dyed seam tape, button
EAD Design & Paper Smooches~Thank You Sentiments Rub-ons

Don't forget to enter for this months color challenge here.  Everybody is a winner when they play the Color Challenge! 25% off for everyone who plays!
$20 Gift Certificate to one random winner!
challenge ends on March 24.

And one last thing, I'm still collecting cards for Juliana.  I had a couple cards given to me also and I thank those that sent them, but there seems to be some confusion.  I am not the mother of Juliana, a friend of mine teaches 1st grade and is Juliana's teacher.  That's how I've come to know her story.  She has started chemo this week.  If you would like to send a card to her, you can send it in care of me.  Juliana c/o Liz Munoz, 4851 Lone Tree Way, Suite B, Antioch, CA 94531

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome card, Liz! I LOVE your flowers! Have fun at the Scrapbook Expo!

Joanna said...

This is so sweet! The flowers look awesome! You are gonna have so much fun at the expo! Don't worry you will find deals for sure! I love going to those...I always find great deals on paper...remember you can check in your bags too! Lol..have fun!

L.B. said...

Hope you have a great time at the expo and I love your sweet card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so sad, I was wanting to go to the EXPO and forgot all about it.. have fun.
Love your card, the flowers are awesome.. how did you do them like that? hugs

Glora said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS! This card is beautiful. Hugs- Glora

Stephanie Zito said...

OMG!!! This is absolutely stunning!!! Gorgeous card Liz! WOW!!!

Jenn said...

Love the multi patterned background!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Great dimension :)

AJoy said...

Very cute card. Thanks for sharing.

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

soooooo cute!

Unknown said...

nike air max 2018
asics shoes
hermes belts
cheap jordans
adidas online shop
jordan shoes
longchamp le pliage
adidas ultra boost uncaged
chrome hearts
links of london outlet store

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!