Friday, August 27, 2010

"Throwback Thursday" Princess Theme Challenge with Emma @ My Creative Time

Just a quick post for Emma's challenge at My Creative Time!  Her Throwback Thursday is to use Tinkerbell cart or older cart for a princess theme.  I don't have that one so I used Wedding Soulution and Storybook.  My princess is Cinderella's glass slipper and she lived "happily ever after"!  I was so temped to use my new Rock Princess, but decided to try to use the older ones first!  Again, I'm having trouble with the lighting in my room lately, so the colors just aren't showing up right.  The colors are actually yellow (that's obvious), Cinderella blue and silver, but you would never know it!

Cricut Cartridges: Wedding Solution, Storybook
Paper: Bazzil, Debbie Mum, Metallic
Punch: Stampin Up
Stickles, rhinestones, ribbon
shoe cut at 3"
words cut at 2"

Enjoy!

20 comments:

Glora said...

This is gorgeous! I just love that "Cinderella" slipper with the happily ever after. Beautiful!

Celeste B. said...

This is so absolutely elegant! I LOVE it!!! TFS!

Banner Market said...

WOW! Liz! youve been so busy crafting Im so jealouse ;)
Your card is beautifuly done and I love the color palate you chose. Simply beautiful an what a perfect card. TFS! Looking forward to more that you do, you always come up with such great creative ideas, your such a great insperation to me :)

Banner Market said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luv-To-Scrap said...

What a elegant card.

Kim H said...

Talk about clever! This is not only clever about the princess theme but elegant!
tfs
Kim H

Gloria said...

What a wonderful card!!

Shorty Creations said...

OMG... What an awesome card! The stiletto is just prefect. I'm a new follower and your projects are so inspirational :)

girlia said...

I really love this card, especially the shoe. How awesome

Raven B said...

WOW this is beyond beautiful. Spectacular.
Hugs,
Raven

Anonymous said...

Soo pretty! My daughter saw this and asked if that was "slipper" was for her. :) TFS!

Linda said...

Hi, I love your creations! Have you thought about doing a "subscribe by email" button? Take care,

ownhomedog said...

Congrats to you! i love your project!

My Quilling Nest said...

Congratulations Liz for your win! Your creation is adorable. TFS
Quilled Hugs,
Linda K.

MamaFin (Laura) said...

Congrats on your win! The Shoe is adorable!!!

MamaFin (Laura) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MamaFin (Laura) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanne Gutierrez said...

Love the card and Congrats on the win Liz!!!

Deanne G

Liz said...

Congrats on winning, LOVE this card

Celeste B. said...

Hay! I just found out you won!!! LUCKY!!! Congrats - I'm sure you'll love those pens!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!