Saturday, August 21, 2010

I CAN FINALLY TELL YOU MY SECRET!

Hi!

No I didn't create my own cartridge or stamps, or anything that would give me an income!  I won the grand prize of a contest that was open to Cricut Circle members!  After I entered I found out that I was a finalist along with other members, that was my secret!  Then I found out that another blogger friend, Erin at erin lee creative was a finalist!  How exciting is that!  I was hoping that they would have several winners to film so I could meet her!

So here's what I won!  A trip to Utah to film a segment for an upcoming infomercial and demo one of my projects for the DVD, a tour of ProvoCraft and lots of goodies (including new cartridges that I didn't have)!  I was so impressed with all the people that I met at ProvoCraft and the production staff!  The director of Cricut Circle sat down with me to get my feed back on the club.  He truly wants to make this club wonderful and has put his heart into it!   I got to go behind the scenes, and see different things...sorry no pic's allowed and I can't tell what I saw!  But I can show you a few pictures of me at the studio and at ProvoCraft! 

Getting my make up done by AnnaKay


Wendy Switzer and me on the set. 


me at ProvoCraft in the design center, I'm so tired at this point, but like a kid in a candy store...just bouncing off the walls (in my head of course, I didn't want them to think I was insane!).  Oh my...my head was really spinning by this point!


Then back to the airport.  I was in Utah for less than 24 hours!  This was an awesome 24 hours for the paper crafting geek that I am!

One last thing, it's my understanding that a lot of amazing projects were submitted.  A lot of hard work goes into this, and I just want to CONGRATULATE all the other finalist too!  I just wish I knew who all of you were! 

Enjoy!

19 comments:

erin lee creative said...

OH LIZ I am SOOOOOO happy you posted this! I am so proud of you sister! What an amazing opportunity. I'm so happy you were chosen as the grand prize winner! CRAZY STUFF! And no wonder you didn't email me back, you were in UTAH! ;) LOL!
Can't wait to see the show!

Amy C said...

Congrats!! Your work is fabulous, so I am not surprised. How did you like Utah (what little you saw of it)? I live about 1 1/2 hours north of Salt Lake, so you weren't very close to where I live....but the mountains are beautiful no matter where you are in the state.

Anonymous said...

I am soo soo so excited for you! I was hoping your secret was something like that. I can't wait to see you in the new infomercial. What an awesome experience! Thank you so much for sharing! (At least what you could share - LOL!)

Unknown said...

Totally cool....That must have been soooooooooooooo much fun!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
Can't wait to see what you create next.... :0)
Truely have missed your projects....because they really do rock!!!!
Get some rest :0)

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - that is so AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to see you in the infomercial - let us know when and where it's up and running. :) Big {{{ HUGS }}}

My Creative Time said...

yaaaaaaH!! I am SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU MY SWEET FRIEND!! I was SOOO ECSTATIC when I saw your name on my email as being the grand prize winner!! I was ALSO picked to be one of the finalists tooo!! I am way beyond HAPPY!!!
Congrats again!
Big Gypsy HUGS,
Emma;)

Banner Market said...

Oh Liz Im so happy for you! This is amazing and your so beautiful!
I cant wait to see you on the infomercial! your a STAR! and a dang good creater. Can you share with us what you submitted? Id love to see your project. THis is so amazing Im so proud of you :)
WIshing all the best and ive been thinking about joining the circle too :) better late than never I guess. :) Congrats Girl!

Glora said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a little bit of crafting heaven :).

Jo said...

oh wow, that's awesome. how exciting. tfs.

Helen said...

Wow! Congratulations--can't wait to see your project!!!

Marlene said...

Oooh...sounds like a fabby prize!! Congratulations!!!

GiuliaG. said...

Wow, that is so exciting. Congrats on your win

Mari AKA Momo said...

Oh my friend I am sooooo happy for you!!! You are crazy talented and you totally deserve it!!! Congrats!!! XOXO Momo

Anonymous said...

That is such amazing news!!! Congratulations to you!!! I am so happy for you!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you! I'm mostly jealous that you got to go to Utah though, hehe I absolutely LOVE it there. I can't wait to see the infomercial too, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

OMG Liz this is just fantastic - wow, I am so happy for you. What a great honor and it must have been such an amazing trip!!! Woo - Hoo go girl...

Deanne G

Deanne Gutierrez said...

OMG Liz this is just fantastic - wow, I am so happy for you. What a great honor and it must have been such an amazing trip!!! Woo - Hoo go girl...

Deanne G

Doris P. said...

congrat's to your winning and to the many others who entered. What a thrill to see such action and be a part of it!! PLEASE be sure and tell us when it airs and details so we can watch!!
parkernana5@cox.net

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!