Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Pink Stamper "Winter" Challenge

I hope everyone is having a good afternoon!  I'm recovering from my white water rafting trip!  Had a blast but had a few "mishaps", and we all came home alive!  The biggest problem was my nail (I have acrylics on) ripped off the nail bed, one of the times we flipped our boat.  Acrylic is still on the nail...nail is only attached at the base of the bed!  So crafting today was a little difficult.  The next 3-4 months should be fun waiting for it to grow out! ;o) !!!




Anyway on to the card that seemed to take all day!!!  I love it when Robyn at My Pink Stamper has a challenge!  I would love to win the stamp set she's giving away too!



Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge:  Winter Frolic
Paper:  DCWV, Bazzill
Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink, AMM
Stamp: My Pink Stamper
Stickles, white pen
Ink: Papertery Ink

I hope your weekend was a great one! 


7 comments:

Marlene said...

1. Your card is adorable.

2. Your nail mishap sounds utterly painful.

3. You are a wild woman. I wouldn't go near white water rafting with a ten foot paddle. Yes, I am chicken shit.

Banner Market said...

Ouch Liz! sorry that happened to your poor nail. ouch! It just pains me to think about it I to have acrylics and know how that would feel Yikes!
Glad you had fun tho, love the pics. thanks for sharing!
Your card is ADORABLE! yet again you nailed it hehehe... so cute and perfect for the challenge! GOod luck! Crossing my fingers you win that stamp set!
Congrats on the other challenge you won too over at Emmas! you ROCK! girl!
Have a great week!

girlia said...

Sorry about the nail. I can only imagine the pain.

Your card is beautiful.

Congrats on Emma's Challenge as well. Loved the glass slipper.

GiGi said...

This card is SUPER DUPER CUTE! I love it!

Linda said...

So adorable! So sorry to hear about you nail. It hurts just to think about it. You did a great job in pain.I love the colors.

MamaFin (Laura) said...

Eek! Sorry to hear about your nail!

Your card is too cute!!! Your shadowing on the tail is awesome!

Joanna said...

LOVE that lil beaver card! Sounds like you had a blast on your trip..good luck with your poor lil nail! lol ;p

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!