Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to Snooping on You!

Hi!

You guys have been great, with all your guesses on my secret!.  Keep'em coming, I will let you know who the winner is on Monday!  Sorry no project today, I'm still recovering from last week (ooh that was close I almost told you my secret) and on Saturday I'm going to an 12 hour crop!  And I am DETERMINED to get something accomplished (not my usual 3 hours per page, eatting and talking the time away), so I've been preplanning my pages.  I will post them on Monday when I announce the winner! 

Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

*Star said...

:) secrets are so hard on me, I hate the suspense! I can't wait to hear what it is. :) have a great day!

Banner Market said...

I cant wait to hear what your secret is...Im so excited! Get some work done on your pages and share what youve done with us, Im sure they will be wonderful! Oh the suspense is killin me, lol! Come on give us a little clue ;)
Hope all is well and talk to you soon. G

Celeste B. said...

I'm so excited to hear the secret!!!!!! I was looking through what other people put and I think they were great ideas!! Have fun at the crop. :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!