Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Need to Apologize to You!

Hi!
I really need to apologize to you!  First of all I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday to tell you the winner and my secret.  I've been sick and still trying to work.  Things are really hectic around here and might stay that way for another week! 
Drum roll please........................ 

Well the winner is ~

BJ said...

You get to create your very own cartridge :0)
Cause your projects rock!
Whatever it is i bet it's amazing news!!!

And my second apology is because I can't tell you what my secret is...yet!  That's why I did the drawing!  BJ will win her choice of one stamp set  from Scrappy MomsStamps.  If you haven't seen their stamps check them out.  They coming out with new sets all the time!  I promise I will be paper crafting again soon, so bear with me during this crazy time.  I hope you are having a great week!


5 comments:

*Star said...

Congrats Bj.
I hope you start feeling better soon Liz. Have a great day. :)

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!!
I'm so happy for you I think it's so awesome!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!
Sry you're sick...Hope you feel better soon :0)

Scrappy Mel said...

I'm so sorrry your not feeling well - get better soon!!! {{ HUGS }}

BJ - We have 2 new Scrappy Moms Stamps sets comming out this weekend so you might want to wait and see if you want one of them. :)

Marlene said...

Congrats!!! That's freaking fantastic news! May I have your autograph now? Hope you feel better!

Banner Market said...

You are killing me here...If you are designing your own cart that is amazing and Im so happy for you but Im looking forward to the offical word from you.
Hope your feeling better soon and I look forward to your news soon...PLEASE lol...so happy for you!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!