Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just a Card!

Hi,

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  I needed to make a card for my stepmom's birthday.  I'm always trying to come up with something bright, cherry and very feminine.  I think I covered al the bases with this one!  Just so I give credit where credit is do, I totally scrap lifted this one from Karen at The Sweetest Thing.  She's having a challenge with a sketch, but I totally copied hers so I won't be entering mine.  



Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges: Home Accents, Holiday Cake and Cherry Limeade
Paper: DCWV, Cosmo Cricket
Stampin Up Brads
Ribbon, Stickles, Pearls

card cut at 5 3/4" then layered down
circle cut about 4' then layered down
scallop border cut at 1"
flowers cut at 1 1/4"
butterfly cut at 2 1/4 "

Enjoy!



12 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OH WOW...That's an eye catcher:) I really like the circle in the middle. I need to try that!

Banner Market said...

This is beautiful! Love the paper you used and how the flowers make it pop! Great happy card!

erin lee creative said...

Beautiful. Could you be ANYMORE talented?

Mari AKA Momo said...

SOOO Beautiful!!! I love the brigh fun colors!!! XOXO Momo

Tonia said...

Very pretty!!!

Tonia

The Archiving Angel said...

Hello Liz~ just stopping by to check out what you have been up to. Wow! You have been quite the busy bee in spite of your broken nail incident while water rafting. CONGRATS!Your visit to Provocraft must have been a dream come true. Like this beautiful card all your projects are usually divine so I am not surprised you were a finalist.Your pics from the Provocraft trip are fun. You look so pretty. It has been great catching up on your blog.
I wish you the best.
Take care.
Sonia

flowerdisco said...

love the colors and sketch. TFS!

Tina said...

Wow, beautiful card! Love the colors :)

Celeste B. said...

Love it!!! The butterfly is one of my favs, TFS!!!

Joanna said...

This is a really pretty card! I'm amazed at how close you got to the original! Great job! :)

Enfys said...

Hi Liz, this is just gorgeous, love the layout of the card and your colour choice is inspired,
big hugs
Enfys x

Enfys said...

Hi Liz, this is just gorgeous, love the layout of the card and your colour choice is inspired,
big hugs
Enfys x

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!