Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi!

I hope you are having a fabulous week!  Now that summer is almost over, it's finally feeling like summer here.  It's suppose to be about a 106 degrees today!  HOT HOT HOT!!!  But then back down to mid 70's by the weekend.  Not good, a group of us a going white water rafting on Saturday, and I'm sure the water is going to be COLD!!!!  I'm going to try to get pictures, water proof camera of course, and will post if they come out! 

Anyways on to the card!  I needed to make a card for my dad's birthday and had some scraps left from a LO.  I still don't have alot of manly images, but I thought this crane from Pagoda would work.  I believe I cut the crane at 4".  Once I put it together, I forgot I wanted to cut a shadow.  I think it would've looked better with it, but I didn't want to tear it apart!  So there it is!  Isn't that the beauty of handmade, you never know what you'll end up with!

Receipe:
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV, Bo Bunny (I think for pattern)
Stampin Up: stamp, punches
Tim Holz ink
Michael's: ribbon


Enjoy!


3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such a cute card! Love the crane!

Banner Market said...

Very handsome card Liz! Love the colors you used.
Have a blast rafting! take tons of photos and share :) Thats always fun! be safe and come home tomorrow so I hope the weather holds, I want to go in the pool when I return. lol.. have a great day!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OK, I'm a little behind! This card is perfect! I love the colours and the crane works! Great job!!!! There should be more MANLY MAN cards out there!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!