Tuesday, August 4, 2015

MCT Favorite Stamp/Die Of The Month ~ happy birthday!


Howdy friends...or should I say bonjour!  Today is My Favorite Stamp/Die of the Month over at
  My Creative Time.  This month it's Springtime in Paris stamp and die set!  I LOVE this set and I LOVE the technique I used to create my cards.


I created this card with a resist technique, using glossy cardstock, versamark ink and distress inks.  All you have to do is stamp in versamark ink, let dry then blend your colors.  Where ever you stamped versamark will resist the colored ink.  Oh so simple!


I had so much fun blending I had to create another card by making my own background paper!


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Glossy Paper
Versamark Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Archival Ink
Metallic Thread
Wink of Stella

See you tomorrow for a fun gift card holder!

6 comments:

katieo said...

Your backgrounds are gorgeous. I love the colors you used. This looks like a fun thing to try. I can't wait to see your giftcard holder

snappy scrappy said...

Both are GORGEOUS!!

Beckie Williams said...

Both cards are wonderful ... I am learning to love blending LOL

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are so beautiful...I love the inked backgrounds. I have to try this technique!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Lovell said...

These are both so beautiful!! Your backgrounds are stunning...love them,Liz!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ well these are simply stunning! Love how you did the background on the first card ~ just gorgeous!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!