Monday, August 31, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs ~ fin-tastic birthday!



Good morning!  I can't believe today is my last day as Newton's Nook Designs August Guest Designer.  This month sure went by fast!  I want to thank Jennifer for giving me the opportunity to play and create with her fun stamps!

 I don't why but this sweet mermaid from Mermaid Crossing Stamp set was screaming "gold fish" crackers...so I created this fun treat holder.  


After stamping the mermaid and other images, I colored them with copic markers then added a bit of wink of stella for more interest.  This project did not take a whole lot of time to put together, so making several of these as favors wouldn't be that big of a deal.


Newton's Nook Designs Mermaid Crossing Stamp set

Extras
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
Chalk
Glossy Accents
White Gel Pen
Stampin' Up ink
Baker's Twine
Papertrey Ink Cardstock

I hope you've enjoyed my projects showcasing Newton's Nook Designs as their 
August Guest Designer!


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ so darn ADORABLE!!! LOVE this!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so adorable, Liz! I love the little fish treat container! Thanks so much for guesting with us this month - we really enjoyed having you!

- Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
green bay packers jerseys
polo homme pas chère
true religion jeans

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!