Monday, August 10, 2015

MCT Scrapping The Little Things ~ flip flop day!



Happy Monday!  Today I get to share my pocket style scrapbooking with you since it's Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time.  If you seen my "scrapping" before, then maybe you've noticed that they are rarely journaled.  I do journal, it's just that tend to keep that private.  :)  

This page is from my vacation to the Bahamas...oh I want to go back!!  After snorkeling , my husband and I found a hammock under two palm trees and fell asleep.  It truly was a great day!


To create the texture background behind the flip flops and some pictures, I used the textured surf board from Surf's Up stamp set.  


That palm tree was my view while relaxing in the hammock.  


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Pattern Paper scraps

Be sure to check out what my design team sisters have created.

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I spy an extra little pocket there!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great idea to use the surfboard for some backgrounds. I like how you split a picture between 2 pockets. Beautiful pictures.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cool .... love this!!

jessica said...

So FUN Liz!!
Gorgeous pics!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!