Monday, August 24, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs ~ starfish wishes!


Good morning and happy Monday, I hope that it's a good day for you!  Today I get to share another project using Newton's Nook Designs Stamp as their August Guest Designer.  

This Tranquil Tides stamp set is making me wish that summer isn't ending soon!  Last week I got to spend the day beach relaxing with family and friends, cooking hot dogs and s'mores.  Isn't that what a long day of summer is about, family, fun, and food!



To create this card I stamped two of the starfish on the green circle with versamark ink.  Then randomly stamped the different critters and bubbles on the white circle.  Don't you love that little crab!  I used such a pale blue for the bubbles, I thought it was missing something, so I added wink of stella then glossy accents.  Then those bubbles just popped off the paper!


Tranquil Tides Stamp Set

Extras
Baker's Twine
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
VersaMark Ink
Papertrey Ink Cardstock

Have a beautiful day!


6 comments:

jessica said...

Super card Liz!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Liz! The different colors are so fun and love the waves:) Definitely screams summer~So glad you are enjoying yours....and yes, I couldn't agree more that summer is all about family, fun and food!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Jennifer Jackson said...

Such a fun card! I love all the layers of waves and the way you used the stamps to create a fun bold pattern inside the circle layout! Thanks so much for being our guest this month!
- Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Yuki said...

Super cute card! Love the stamped background and colors!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ oh this is just so darn CUUUTE! LOVE the colors and the design!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!