Thursday, August 13, 2015

MCT Trending Now: Emboss It ~ drop you a line!


Good Morning, it's Tending Now over at My Creative Time!  Today we featuring projects with some type of embossing.  Now we all know about embossing folders, but we've decided to take it beyond those folders.
When I first got my Big Shot it came with a rubber plate/mat and I had no idea what to do with it.  Then I finally figured out to use it to create embossed images with plates.  Well they are also good to use with dies to create embossed images.  Just another way to do more with what you already have!


Does that background paper look familiar?  Yep, it's the plaid I created the other day.


My Creative Time

Extras
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Copic Markers
Memento Ink
Ranger Safety Pin
Red Thread


9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love your card!! I like that pattern paper

Patsy N. said...

Awesome use of stamp set. Love it!

Jackie said...

Love the card and materials you used. TFS

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz what a Beautiful and Playful card. Totally cool that you used the plaid paper you designed I remember the day you shared you really did a great stamping job girl.
Your card is so cute love how you die embossed for the water that's a very clever idea....and your hook idea is so cool also love your thread idea....girl you so did an outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

This came out just adorable!!! And I LOVE your plaid!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

That plaid paper is still so very pretty! Still love it. The embossed waves turned out very nice. Cute card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

snappy scrappy said...

Cool design! LOVE!

Sherrie K. said...

FUN design! Fantastic pattern paper:)
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!