Monday, July 27, 2015

MCT Scrapping The Little Things ~ epcot!



Hello friends, today is Scrapping The Little Things over at My Creative Time.
So that means I get to share a wee bit of my recent vacation to Florida.  One of our stops was a day at Epcot!  This was our first time to Florida, so were not used to the weather...at all!  :)

Even with the heat we still had a good time and got to enjoy all the fun/food Epcot had to offer.


It's so hard to capture all this park has to offer when it come to ALL the beautiful flowers and plants.

I created my title card with some quick stamping and copic marker coloring.  Since these images are small the coloring took hardly any time at all...and coloring is so relaxing too! 


recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Copic Markers
Scrap Cardstock
Glossy Accents
Memento Ink
Archival Ink

9 comments:

Linda Hott said...

Love your coloring, it all goes so pretty together with your Epcot pics! So nice! Have a great day :) Linda

Joan Smith said...

Cute PL Pages!! Your pics are fabulous and the scenery and flowers are so beautiful!! You really did an awesome coloring job too. Thanks for sharing this memorable time in your life!! YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

LOVE your PL cards Liz!!
Great pictures and love how you used the new stamps...So pretty!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Liz!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your title card is beautiful and I like the edge die. I need to go there some day!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Beckie Williams said...

I am so glad you had fun at Epcot. I live 15 minutes from the parks ... and yes ... it can get really really hot!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB layout!!! We LOVE Epcot!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ alright to use these new stamps and dies with the perfect picture you captured ~ eek! love! beautifully done!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
michael kors handbags
nike shoes
nike shoes
louboutin shoes
clippers jersey
kate spade outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
converse trainers
coach outlet
tennessee titans jersey

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!