Thursday, July 2, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge ~ happy birthday!



Hi crafty friends!  You probably have been wondering where I've been...or not.  :)  Well, I went on an extended vacation.  We started our vacation in Nashville for my daughter's college graduation.  Then we were off for Disney World, Bahamas, and Savannah!  I loved every minute of it (I'll post pic's later)

Well enough of me, lets get to the project at hand :)  Today is Photo/Color/Sketch Challenge over at My Creative Time!  This is the best challenge since you get to pick what you want to do.  
Whether it be the photo, color, sketch or all three, it's YOUR CHOICE!



I decided to use some of the colors and the sketch for my card.  I also used the Newly Revised My Little Firecracker set.  Aren't those teeny tiny chrome stars DARLING, they are part of the revised set!






recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Chrome Paper Scraps
Pattern Paper Scraps
Metallic Thread
Sequins

To enter the challenge, click HERE!

8 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fabulous Card! LOVE the way the Metallic thread is twisted around the design! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your card is so cute!! I Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.....super great outstanding creative 4th of July idea and yes I love the revised Firecracker set....I couldn't buy it fast enough love the little stars and firecracker...love what you did with it.
Great papers too....YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

I just love this card, Liz! The patterned stars are fabulous, and the metallic thread is so pretty! So glad to see you crafting again!!!

katieo said...

I love this sketch. Perfect for the frame die. Sounds like you had an awesome trip. Congrats to your daughter. Have a fun Foutth

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous design!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on the sketch. The papers are perfect and I love the nest of thread with the sequins and chrome stars. Beautiful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love the stars and the fun thread:)
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

Nice CAS card. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!