Tuesday, July 21, 2015

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ happy birthday!


Hi, I have a cute little tag to share with you since today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time.  I  love having tags on hand for different occasions.  This way they can easily be added to a card base or hang from a gift bag for quick wrap.  :)


To create the sentiment banner, I used the banner die from Chocolate Greetings.  By partially cutting the paper, then turning the die and letting the already cut portion hang off the platform, then cutting the flat end again.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Pattern Paper Scraps
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Ribbon
Hemp
Button


8 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Awwww Your little tag is simply moovelous!1
You definitely came up with lots of creative ways to use all of Miss Emma's goodies. Love all the layers your tag is adorable!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Liz your tag is move loud!!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable, Liz! I love all of the layers and your perfectly colored little cow!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great coloring and I like the dimension and layers. I like the hanging off part and having tags for tags or putting on cards is a great tip.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Your tag is adorable! Love all the layering and the cow is so cute!! TFS!

Beckie Williams said...

This tag is so sweet ... I love your little cow

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ oh my this is adorable! Love the whole design and of course the way you colored the cow!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!