Friday, July 17, 2015

MCT July Release Blog Hop ~ my thoughts are with you!


Hey Hey Hey you made it to Friday...let the hopping and shopping begin!!!  That's right 
My Creative Time July Release is officially on sale, so I will totally understand if shop first then hop :)

If you're ready to hop then you should have arrived here from the talented Miss Kim.  Or if you just happened to pop in to see me, you will want to head over to our fearless leader Miss Emma!


For my card I used the new set My Thoughts Are With You.  I decided not to use a sentiment yet, so  I can stamp one inside when I'm ready to use it.  I thought this card could be used for several occasions.


To color the images, I used distress inks and a paint brush.  After it was completely dry, 
I added wink of stella, stickles, and glossy accents.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock and Vellum
Memento Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Wink of Stella
Stickles
Glossy Accents
White Gel Pen
Ribbon




"FREEBIE STAMP" or should be say lot's of stamps and die set!!!!  :)
Our "Freebie" for this release is this ADORABLE "Find Joy in the Little Things" stamp and die set. It will be given to the FIRST 150 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 150 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 150 shoppers come through, the die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 150. No exceptions will be made. This freebie die is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: JULY2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, July 24th @midnight PST.

Friday, July 17th, 2015MCT 45th Edition Release Blog Hop!

YOUR NEXT STOP the creative Miss Lucia

BLOG HOP LINE UP
Lucia - http://www.todoconpapel.com    YOUR NEXT STOP

40 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So beautiful! The flowers and jar are so pretty stamped and painted on the kraft!

My Creative Time said...

Okay, this is GORGEOUS lady!!! You just inspired me to use my million bottles of stickler again! hehehe! Thank you for your AWESOME sneaky peeks this week!!!!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

lindagk23 said...

Wow! Your card is so beautiful! Love the colors, you did an awesome job coloring! Really enjoyed all your awesome creations this week! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Jess said...

Wow Liz your card is beautiful! Love the tag, so elegant!
Hugs,
Jess
craftingwithjess@gmail.com

jean said...

love that background sooo sutle!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Roxanna said...

Very beautiful card---love the back ground that you did. Thanks for a great week!!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Stunning job with this project! I love you used the Kraft card stock as a base paper it just adds a different pop to the whole look. Thank you for a fun week!

Debbie

crafthawk@centurylink.net

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that card is so beautiful. You could use that one for just about any occasion. Thanks for all your wonderful projects this week.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Brenda said...

Beautiful card Liz! I love how you ladies showcased this amazing release. Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Joan Smith said...

OMG What a Gorgeous Vintage looking card. I am in awe of the look you achieved. Your creative ideas are abounding.
Great ways you used Miss Emma's goodies & Your painting is amazing you so created a work of art which is totally frame worthy!! Very lucky person who receives your card!!
YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

There are so many things I like about your card. The painting on your tag is beautiful...the background stamping in kraft to accent the tag and the doily! I also like the touch of blue with the ribbon. The design of this card is an eye catcher! Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

ciloma said...

How lovely is this card?! I love he contrast of the brown against the white. The colors on top of the whites. Beautiful!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG ~ I LOVE this card! Let alone the flowers and how you did the mason jar but adding the flowers behind tag and doily ~ EEK! I LOVE that idea! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I am going to have to steal this idea!

Linda Hott said...

Such a very pretty card. I love your coloring job and all you did with wink of stella, stickles, and glossy accents! The flowers look so nice on the tag. It's just beautiful.:) Linda adnilttoh@gmail.com

Unknown said...

WOW! Your card is so beautiful. Love the colors of the tag and the delicate doily. Very creative. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful projects this past week, enjoyed all of them.
bbhong@hotmail.com

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful.
I love the panel added to the embossed base.
The coloring is wonderful.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Monica Alcazar said...

Love how the kraft cardstock looks with all the flowers. supper cute!!!
monicaalcazar@comcast.net

Roberta Stevenson said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the stamp for the background design as well. You did an incredible job on this!
booismine@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is so beautiful Liz! I love the mason jar of flowers and fun background!
Sherrie k

Beckie Williams said...

Your flowers look so great .... I love all the details in them ... thank you for a wonderful week of projects

mymousedreams@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I love that beautiful tag on the Kraft paper. Awesome card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Sharon said...

So beautiful!!! Love the card and that great tag and doily! The flowers are awesome!!!! :)
anmeron at charter dot net

CathyinMN said...

Such a pretty card!
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Goreous card Liz! Loved all your projects this week!

Katia said...

Your card is stunner and so beautiful!!!! I love, it's my favorite on this hop!
amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

Sue D said...

Beautiful--I like the coloring on kraft.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Cassandra said...

What a unique design Liz! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

cassandracauble at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Nice

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Very pretty! I adore the background stamping too! It really allows those flowers to pop on the card even more! Love it!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Cindyloohoo said...

Love the cards and the release. Ccn35@aol.com

jessica said...

WOWZERS Liz!! This is gorgeous!!!!!!
AWESOME job!

Jen P said...

What an elegant card. Simply beautiful!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

McStamper said...

Wow! Beautiful card.

ScrappyKsue said...

I just love your project. I love that you did the image on a kraft tag. So pretty.

Cindy Lovell said...

Liz,this is so beautiful! Love the kraft and how you stamped the background! Beautiful job!!!

D- said...

Your card is beautiful and really could be used for so many occasions. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{gmail}{dot}{com}

Liz O. said...

Gorgeous card Liz! This set is fabulous and you did an awesome job showcasing it!TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
Unikebyyes {at}yahoo {dot}com

Lucy E. said...

Your card is so pretty!
It's nice to see what the stamp looks like
on kraft card stock.

Lori Ellen Designs said...

Thank you for such a beautiful elegant inspiring card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!