Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Guest Designer: Jeanne!

Hi, this Jeanne from Jeanne's Paper Crafts, I am so honored to be guest designing for Liz , while she is recovering from her surgery. I know she is getting anxious to get back into her craft room and start creating again. And we can't wait to see some new projects from her too! :) But until then, I hope you enjoy my project!
I saw this card on Pinterest, but I don't recall who created the original design, so I can't take credit for it. But once I saw it, I just had to make my own version, using those fabulous My Creative Time stamps!
Supplies:
PaperTrey Ink Kraft and White cardstock
Stampin' Up Pool Party cardstock
Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folders
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings stamps and dies
Bazzill Paper Flowers

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!

Wow Jeanne!  I just love the clean simple lines of your card!!!  And YES Jeanne, I am missing crafting so much! 

RECOVERY UPDATE:  My recovery is slow, however I'm able to use my hand a little more each day.  Just don't have much strength in my arm yet...and I'm still not allowed to lift it up on my own...so doing my hair is a JOKE!!!  lol  :)

Enjoy!



18 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Beautiful card!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very pretty card!! Liz hopefully your recovery speeds up!!
Kristan

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very elegant and pretty card! LOVE the that pretty flower, and those adorable tags!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the color combo and adorable tags!
Thanks for sharing!
jessica

Regina said...

Love the card. Clean and simple! Get well soon. Regina

Colleen said...

Love the elegance of this card.

Glora said...

BEAUTIFUL job Jeanne! It is absolutely AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

kim.scrapper said...

Very pretty card Jeanne and I am so glad you are feeling a bit better Liz, tfs

Shelly said...

What a pretty card!
Liz, so glad your recovery is going ok. Can't wait to have you back but loving the guest designers.
Take care!

Sue D said...

Lovely card--I like all the embossing.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Karenladd said...

Love the simple design of this card! The embossed background takes it from simple to wow!
Liz, so glad you're on the mend!

Rose said...

stunning card!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card:) The embossing looks awesome! Hope your feeling good these days Liz. I am sure you are dying to get back to crafting...take care my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Jeanne ~ BEAUTIFUL CAS card! The detials are so elegant! Great job sweet friend!

Tracy said...

I love the simplicity of this card!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a beautiful elegant card

quilt4fun2 said...

I missed making a comment on this one?? I didn't see a post by me here. Great job! I love the layered embossing on your card...a great idea!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

I like the way those colors look together.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!