Friday, April 27, 2012

My Guest Designer: Glora!

Hi, this is Glora from Glora's Crafts. I'm SO happy to be guest designing for Liz today. I have admired Liz's work for A LONG time and I have also been lucky enough to work with her on the My Creative Time Design Team! She is SO sweet and super talented. I'm certain she can hardly wait to start posting on her own blog again and I can't wait to see what creative projects she has dreamed up while recovering.

Today I wanted to share a card that I made for my daughter's dance teacher. They have just finished their dance year and dance recital and I wanted to make sure to tell her thank you.


I hope you like it, I was going for a classic ballet kind of look with just black, white and pink. The frame shape and the ballet slippers are from the Shall We Dance Cricut cartridge. The beautiful flowers were made using My Creative Time's Flower Petal dies. I also used the My Creative Time Stitched Oval die and stamped a sentiment from the Teeny Tag Greetings stamp set. I added some sweet little pink buttons and some faux stitching with my gel pen. That pretty background paper is by Doodlebug Design and is called Petite Prints.

 Have a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!

Oh my goodness Glora!  Your card is just AWESOME!  She is going to love it!  I just want to tell all of  my guest designers how FABULOUS you all were!  Having all of you has truly helped me during my LONG recovery!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty!! I love the flowers and the stitching!!
Kristan

Tracy said...

This is an adorable card! I love the black and pink color combo!

Crafting Katie said...

Glora, this is beautiful! I love the colors and your pretty flowers!

jessica said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the colors!! Awesome flowers and stitching!! thanks for sharing Glora's beautiful card!!
Have a GREAT weekend

Crystal said...

Gorgeous card. Prefect for myniece who will have her first recital in a few Weeks. TFS Gloria. Liz, I hope you recover quickly from what ails you!

Kim H said...

Glora ~ what a CUTE card! I just LOVE the pick with the gray and black ~ GREAT color combination! Oh the stitching ~ PERFECTION as always! AWESOME job on guest DTing!

Regina said...

Love the card. The colors are perfect and I really like that flower die. Liz is very lucky to have such great designers. Regina

Melissa said...

These are lovely!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

Rose said...

oh she is sure to love this beautiful card :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful job Glora!!! That is one of my favorite Cricut cuts!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

TheTulipCollector said...

This is so pretty! Would even be beautiful framed and hanging in a little girls room or at a dance school!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is so pretty ... I am sure she will love it . I love the black and pink together

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Oh how sweet. I just love those pink ballet slippers. They are adorable.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the color combo. The dance teacher will love it.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Claire Spielman said...

I'm a long time ballet lover and this is so perfectly blended together...she's one lucky teacher!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.

Carol W. said...

Lovely card Glora - love the flowers. TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Your card is beautiful Glora! The faux stitching looks so amazing and love the color combo:) Cute little buttons on the flowers add a cute accent:) Very cute and I am sure she will love it!!

Liz, hope all is going well. I can't wait til your posting projects again. You are a big inspiration to many of us:) Have a great wknd my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Adorable card! Love the pink. It's precious. TFS.

coupondenise at live dot com

Karenladd said...

What a cute little cards...those ballet slippers are so sweet! Glad to hear you're continuing to improve Liz, and looking forward to seeing you back to crafting!

Josie0602 said...

This is just the cutest card!! I love it. My granddaughter is having her last recital for the year soon and this would be a perfect card for her teacher too.

Tracy

quilt4fun2 said...

I love papers with small prints that read like a solid...Beautiful job on your card...what nice cuts.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rosie said...

adorable card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

5200 said...

0824jejeAir Jordan 12 France Le harnais basket nike air max vision blanc enfant de sécurité pour enfants de ces deux Kelty Child Carriers basket nike internationalist femme noir est définitivement une amélioration. Les allumettes peuvent asics running femme go sport être utilisées pour s'allumer, mais évitez asics gel lyte v soldes les pointes de soufre (frappez n'importe où) air jordan 3 retro car elles auront aussi un goût fétide. Adidas Zx 750 Soldes Avec une gamme de prix raisonnable de Adidas Zx Flux Femme Leopard 30 $, c'est le must-have pour cet aficionado voyageur.

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!