Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Guest Designer: Cathryn!

Good Morning friends! This is Cathryn from In The Pink Designs.   I am so thrilled to be guest designing for my fellow dt member and friend Liz from Liz's Paper Loft.  She has been recovering from surgery so a bunch of us have been trying to fill in for her.
Today I have a cannister I made for my daughter.  I will probably fill it with some treats and some of her favorite things!


 Supplies I Used:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge for tag shapes
Storybook Cricut Cartridge for the Monogram Letter which I welded into the tag with my Gypsy
4 x 12 Brights Punch Pad  -  Martha Stewart
Hawaiian Shores Cardstock  -  Papertrey Ink
Script Type Backgrounds stamp set  -  My Creative Time
London Fog Ink  -  Memento
Recollections Border Ribbons, flowers and Butterfly Charms -  Michaels
Broken China and Black Soot Distress Inks
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my project.
 
I wish Liz a VERY speedy recovery!!!
Have a great day!
Love and Hugs,
Cathryn :)

Wow, I love a FABBY recycled project! Thanks Cathryn for being my Guest Designer! 

Enjoy!
 

16 comments:

jessica said...

this is fabulous Cathryn!!! I love the colors, all the embellishments and the beautiful monogram letter!
Hope your doing well Liz!
TFS
jessica

Houses Built of Cards said...

Beautiful Canister Cathryn!!! LOVE that shade of blue - so pretty! And all the little details are great!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cathryn ~ Oh my this is so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the colors! I also love how you layerd the tag sooo many times! All the details are just incredible as always!

Regina said...

I love covering things with pretty papers and embellishments. Your daughter is going to love this. Very pretty. Feel well soon Liz. Regina

Glora said...

Wow Cathryn this is gorgeous. I love the colors, trims and flowers. She will LOVE it so much! What a sweet mom! Hugs - Glora

Sue D said...

This is gorgeous--I like the colors and the all the embellishments. I am sure your daughter loves it.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, this is GORGEOUS! I just love the colors and the trims are fabulous!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Cute canister! Love the color scheme...Here's to a super speedy recovery, Liz! Wishing you wellness and good cheer!
Tanya T
tanya.thompson53@gmail.com

Tracy said...

That is so pretty! I love the color!

Claire Spielman said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL...colors and unique design! GET well soon!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
DT My Cricut Craft Room

Karenladd said...

Hope Liz is doing well and on her way to a full recovery! In the meantime, we've all been treated to some scrumptious projects! This is just adorable...love that big monogram!

Josie0602 said...

What a gorgeous canister!! I love seeing altered projects and yours is fabulous!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Gogeous!! I love the colour so pretty!!
Kristan

kim.scrapper said...

What a great idea, love the color and I am sure your daughter will love it too!

Rosie said...

beautiful!!! really love the paper/color

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Very pretty. Love the layering and colors.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!