Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Guest Designer: Candy!

Hey everyone,it's Candy from Candy's Craft Corner! Hope you are all having a fabulous week!
I am guest blogging today at Liz's Paper Loft. She has had a little shoulder surgery and while recovering she has asked some of her fellow bloggers to create some posts for her. I gladly volunteered.
I made this little card today for my friend Shauna. She just had a bouncing baby girl! Congratulations Shauna!
Recipe:
Baby and Buggy cut from Baby Steps Cartridge at 3 3/4 inches
Patterned Paper-DCWV
Cardstock & Ribbon- Papertrey Ink
Buttons from stash
I added glossy accents to her eyes(forgot to add the white first LOL) and stickles to her bow and heart 



Liz has some exciting news to share with you, but not quite yet. However, in the meantime, while she's recovering, she is reading every comment! Not only is she reading them, she's counting them, because at the end of all this, she will have two announcements! The first will be a winner of some exciting BLOG CANDY! The second, it's a big one...and no, she's not coming out with stamps...you just have to wait and see!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Take care, Candy

Thanks Candy for helping me out during my rcovery, your baby card is ADORABLE!  Your friend is going to love it!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

Josie0602 said...

This is just so adorable!!! Everything is so cute from the ribbon to the buttons on the wheels!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

This card is adorable! I love that patterned paper!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very cute! LOVE that bow!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Glora said...

What a sweet card. I'm totally in love with that polka dot ribbon too. congrats on your guest spot! Hugs- Glora

Sue D said...

Adorable baby card--I like the polka dot ribbon and the colors.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Melissa said...

Cute card, those eyes are great!

Regina said...

What a cute card. Love the buggy and the baby. Regina

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable little card. The baby face is just too cute. TFS

Tanya said...

Such a sweet, adorable card. Thank you, Candy, for such great inspiration! I am going to have to get some of those face stamps...too precious!
tanya t
tanya.thompson53@gmail.com

Claire Spielman said...

LOVE those sweet baby girl cards and this one is at the top of my list!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Cute card! TFS!

bdcampers@msn.com

Suzanne said...

What a PRECIOUS baby card! Those PKS faces are so ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, what a great baby card Candy!! I love the cuts and cute, cute baby...and those eyes, awesome! Nice job!

Hope your feeling better these days Liz:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debby Pannell said...

Such a cuttie pie baby card. Thanks for filling in for Liz.

Liz..hope you're feeling better and that you'll be back to posting your creative creations soon.
TTFN from a follower... dpookybear at yahoo dot com

Kim H said...

Oh how CUTE is this card! Your frined will cherish this forever! LOVE the details on the wheels and that paper is just FABULOUS! Great job!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute card Candy!! I love the details on it!!
Kristan

kim.scrapper said...

What an awesome card, I would love to have this cartridge, tfs

Karenladd said...

What an adorable card...love that big polka dotted bow and all the details!

Loly Borda said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing .
Loly

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the paper you used for your wonderful projects. Very cute!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card! TFS

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

I just love this cut on that cartridge. Cute.
Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com
SewSweetNCrafty@gmail.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Hi Kim, I'm just doing a test to see if my reply button is working! thanks for being my guinea pig! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!