Thursday, June 2, 2016

MCT Trending Now: Make it Bright ~ brighter days!




Hi, today over at My Creative Time is "Trending Now: Make it Bright"!  It seems that where ever I look bright colors are around.  Do you think it's the time of year or just the 90's making a return?  :)

The other day I was playing around with some new watercolors.  What I thought was just a test paper ended up being a card.  Just goes to show you there are no mistakes in crafting :)



My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Bristol Paper
Watercolors
VersaFine Ink
Pink Posh Sequins

Be sure to see what the other gals created!

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH My Gosh What a Super Gorgeous Card!! Youwatercolor Rainbow is so beautiful...... your sprinkling of sequins just adds the perfect sparkle. Neat idea too for that edge die. You really did a super outstanding creative job!!
You sure know how to spread the Happy!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the watercoloring!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love it! So bright and pretty!

jessica said...

Your card is so pretty Liz!!
Bright and cheerful and awesome!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful rainbow...perfect with the sentiment!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.8
pandora charms
ugg boots
true religion jeans outlet
kate spade outlet
ugg outlet boots
golden goose
canada goose outlet
hugo boss
christian louboutin
clarks shoes

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!