Monday, June 13, 2016

MCT June Release Sneak Peek Day 1 ~ smile!


Hi, can you believe that it's already June and summer is in full swing?  I feel like it was just Christmas and I blinked and now summer.  I really just need to slow down!  Enough about me, let's get to why you're here...My Creative Time's newest release!  I've been patiently waiting for Miss Emma to release this set.  Sometime Emma let's us know an idea she has, but we don't actually get to see them until they are made...well I LOVE this new set You are Spot On stamp and die set!  Funny thing, I had so much fun with the dies I didn't even use the circle stamps...however I have a project later this week where I did :)


First thing I did was some ombre ink blending with several colors then die cut the circles.  Really fairly simple.  


I had a few extra ombre circles, just enough to create another card, but in black.


recipe:

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink
Stampin' Up Ink
Sequins

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

Be sure to show some love to my DT sisters !

25 comments:

Sam B said...

Cute! Kind of a bokeh effect, love it! Can't wait to see the full reveal! (samburnett@tisd.net)

McStamper said...

Fantastic cards.
gildamc@hotmail.com

Marie said...

LOVE both cards. Unique and beautiful

Jackie said...

What a fun, "happy" card. I love the ombre ink blending and the color and circle size choice. The closer I look at the cards made with this stamp/die set, the more I think I "need" it...........ha, ha, ha TFS your creative talent with us. 60jensen78@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz..WOWIE WOW You sure did create two Fabulous Cards. Your inking is awesome you sure achieved Beautiful color...Your white card is fun and so pretty and your black card is Gorgeous!!
You so did two super outstanding creative jobs!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome cards!! I really love the black card

Tfriday said...

Awesome cards. They both are simply perfect. You can't go wrong with this set for sure. TFS... Tereese S.
tfriday77@gmail.com

Amy said...

Love your card!! Such a fun color combo and I love how you created the 3d look with all the circles!
Amy

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Liz! Love this new set!

MeMe said...

Beautiful. Plweir1969@yahoo.com

Kristi said...

Gorgeous stamped and then die cut circles, love your cards.
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you layered all of the circles. The sequins are the perfect touch to complete your designs. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Sherrie K. said...

Fun designs! I love the bright colors and how fun to share another card on black~it really stands out! Great job!!!
Can't wait to see more of the release!
Sherrie K

jean said...

Im loving the black background card and definately the popped out one , it stands out as my fav of all the cards so far!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Linda Hott said...

Love both of your cards but I especially like the white one with the 3D effect! So very pretty, stands out nicely! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love both of your cards! Your shading looks amazing on the circles! Such a fun set! I love it!

booismine@gmail.com

cghundley said...

These cards look so
fun and bright!
Carla from Utah

Lucy E. said...

Both cards are so fun and
reproducable! I need to make
more cards and need to simplify my designs,
Thanks for sharing!
Luwe 07 at yahoo dot com

Jen P said...

Beautiful cards! Love the bold colors and these fun circles! Fabulous!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

The ombre inking is beautiful in your circles. Both cards are so pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Ronnie said...

Nice and bright - I love both cards.

Ronniek4@verizon.net

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering.
Pretty colors.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo.com

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards. LoVe your card designs.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com
dmcardmaker {at}{GMAIL}{dot}{com}

Sue D said...

Pretty colors and I like the placement of the circles.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

burberry outlet
uggs on sale
toms wedges
ugg slippers
coach outlet store online clearances
michael kors uk
gucci outlet
timberland boots
coach outlet
canada goose pas cher
2016.10.18chenlixiang

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!