Thursday, June 23, 2016

MCT Do Over ~ newlyweds!



Hello, today is "Do Over" at My Creative Time.  Now I'm sure you think a "do over" means you got it wrong the first time, no true.  To me a "do over" gives me chance to do something similar but with a different technique.  That's what I did today!

The first card I made last December and I LOVED it, however I've been practicing with different techniques of distress inks and blending on different papers.  


So I decided to heat emboss the dots and blend distress inks instead of the dry embossing like the card above.  I also used  Tim Holtz Specialty Paper which is very smooth which makes blending a breeze,  For the heart after I heat embossed it, I smooshed the water color for a marble look.



My Creative Time

Extras
Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Specialty Paper
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark Ink
Chrome Paper scraps


2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz your Card is Gorgeous!! WOW!! Love the color of your heart and the background how clever & creative you were with all of Miss Emma's goodies and your fabulous techniques!! You really, REALLY did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the similar distressed dots. The coloring on both hearts is so different and pretty. I like the tiny silver hearts for a little bling on the wedding card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!