Monday, May 30, 2016

MCT Manly Monday ~ sailing by...


Good morning and happy Monday!  Today over at My Creative Time is Manly Monday, just in time for a little Father's Day inspiration.


The first thing I did was to create the plaid on my card base, then assemble the tag and porthole layers.  Even with all the layers, this is basically a flat card.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside which said "happy father's day!".  OOPS  ;)


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Chrome Paper
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella


9 comments:

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Super pretty card! I love the nautical theme this year, more so since our oldest son joined the Navy last August! Thanks for sharing! Happy Memorial Day.

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Super pretty card! I love the nautical theme this year, more so since our oldest son joined the Navy last August! Thanks for sharing! Happy Memorial Day.

Linda Hott said...

Great dad's day card. I love your plaid and the other colors you used.

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is so cute, Liz! I love how you connected the anchor to the tag, and you definitely have gone "mad for plaid!"

Jean Bullock said...

this is so cool. The chain looks awesome. How creative you are!

Joan Smith said...

Happy Memorial Day Miss Liz. Love your Nautical Father's Day card....you so did on fantastic job stamping your plaid background....and great job creating the chain it looks so real. You sure did a super outstanding creative job!!
YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a clever idea to have the anchor chain through a tag. The plaid looks beautiful on this great manly card!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

lindagk23 said...

Awesome card Liz!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!