Tuesday, May 24, 2016

MCT My Favorite Die of the Month Redux ~ love!



Happy Tuesday to you!  Today over at My Creative Time we are featuring another "My FAVORITE stamp OR die of the Month! This is such a fun set for many different occasions.  My card today was made for a bridal shower.

Here's the good news...
If this set has been on your wish list, you can pick this set up here at a discount price: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=social
This set will be on sale for the entire month of May! The sale will end on May 31, 2016 @ 12:00am PST!



recipe
My Creative Time
Social Media Dies

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Glitter Paper
Scraps
Wink of Stella

6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Good Morning Miss Liz...OMG What a Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the cool, clever & creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies!! Your glitter hearts are so pretty as are the # & Love .... you so did an outstanding creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card!!

Crafting Katie said...

This is stunning, Liz! I love all of the sparkle and shine with the stitched hearts in the background!

lindagk23 said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and the hearts on the background are so pretty! TFS!

Linda Hott said...

Very pretty, with the background hearts and regular hearts and love dies coming together on the card full force!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card looks amazing. So clean and simple. The glitter paper and sparkle is perfect and looks beautiful. Love this card design <3
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!