Thursday, May 12, 2016

MCT Thoughtful Thursday ~ pretty flowers!


Hello!  First things first...I'm sorry my pictures are terrible today!  I didn't realize that they were bad until after I mailed my card to my step mom for Mother's Day.  Today is Thoughtful Thursday at
 My Creative Time, and even though I just told you this was a Mother's Day card, I think it would
 be a pretty card for any occasion.


I used the Mad for Plaid set to create the plaid pattern, I told you I've been using it a lot!  Before I stamped the plaid I did some masking to create the "sketch" flowers in the background with brown.  Then using the same brown and the stamp off method to have really faint lines for "no line" copic coloring.  


recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Gold scraps
XPress It Blending Card
SU inks
Copic Markers
Sequins
Glossy Accents
Wink of Stella
Memento Ink

See you next week for My Creative Time Release Week!

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!! Love those colors

jessica said...

This is so pretty Liz!!!
Awesome card!!

Crafting Katie said...

Just stunning, Liz! I'm so glad you're back crafting and sharing your awesome creations!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your card is gorgeous! You used so many techniques. I like the ghost stamping and your plaid is so pretty. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz What A Gorgeous Card!! Well your picture looks pretty perfect to me and I made them really big on my iPAD so don't give this another thought your card is Gorge in the picture!!!!! Your plaid stamping is pretty & perfect....and your flower is beyond beautiful you. Your coloring is spectacular! You so did a super outstanding creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!