Thursday, January 29, 2015

MCT Throwback Thursday "Do-Over" ~ merci!


Hello!   Yippie it's Thursday or Friday Eve as I like to say!  It's also our first Throwback Thursday "Do-Over" at My Creative Time!  This is where, we  on the design team get to do a "do over".  

There are many times when I know that I'm not happy with my project.  It may not be aweful, it's just not what I had in mind when I started.  So this gives us a second chance!  :)


This was my original project, nice however I thought it was lacking something.


recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
VersaMark ink
white embossing powder
seam binding ribbon
hemp
button
sequins
ribbon

Maybe I got it wrong a second time, let me know which one you like better.  :)


Have a beautiful day!

10 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute! I love them both, but the blue journaling card on the new one really makes the wreath pop!

keysha said...

I love them both! But as they say 'sometimes less is more'.. and the second card really stands out to me -

Joan Smith said...

OH WOW What a fun post for today...it's so fun seeing the Before and the After I have to say I really love them both but it's fun to see different ways to create something using basically the same things....Love always what you do with Miss Emma's goodies.
YOU ROCK!!

snappy scrappy said...

Very pretty, love them both!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

On the original card I really like how you wove the ribbon and sentiment banner. The blue and stamped white layer do make the wreath stand out more. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

I love your makeover. Both cards are awesome I like the background you made with Build a Scripty. I just made a card using that stamp. Have a great day

Shelly said...

Awesome card Kim!! Love both of them!
Shelly

bumblebee creations said...

Ohhh....yep, I really like the second one best....great card!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Alright I remember the first project ~ LOVED it but this second ~ dang just adding a little more makes a difference! Sorry but I want & LOVE them both! LOL!

Brigit Mann said...

It's beautiful Liz, so it the first one, I love them both!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!