Tuesday, January 20, 2015

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ Happy Day!




Good morning crafty friends, I hope your week is happy so far!  If not, I think this sweet bear will lift your spirits and brighten your day.  :)  It's Tag It Tuesday at My Creative Time, where we are asked to make something with a tag on it.  I decided to make a tag with two tags :)


I love having the new bear die, it makes my crafting "life" so much better!  :)  A perfect cut every time!  On the tag background I stamped the heart border three times, twice in grey and once in red.  I also used the fun edge dies for the red glitter paper.

The heart dies are from the new Heart 2 Heart Love Frame dies, and are the perfect size!  The other two tags are the Teeny Tag die...which are on special right now!  :)


recipe
My Creative Time
Beary Much stamp set (heart boarder)
Teeny Tag Dies  ~ "My FAVORITE stamp OR die of the Month!  
If this set of dies have been on your wish list, you can pick this set up here at a discount price.
This set will be on sale for the entire month of January! 
The sale will end on January 31, 2015 @ 12:00am PST!  

Extras
Memento Ink 
My Minds Eye pattern paper
Xpress It Blending Card 
Copic Markers
Red Glitter paper
Glossy Accents
White Gel pen
Baker's Twine
Wink of Stella
Clothes Pin
Ribbon
Brads


12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz Your tag within a tag within a tag is just adorable....OMG what a cute and clever idea....Your teddy is just adorable. Gosh your tag would be so cute hanging on the fridge right!!! What a fun way to start everyday!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!!

Crafting Katie said...

So stinkin' cute! Love all of the elements on your tag, and the coloring of the bear is awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

This is so adorable...great colouring!!!

jessica said...

Awww.....Liz! Your tag is so super ADORABLE!!! LOVE how you colored your bear!
Such an awesome job!!!!! LOVE it!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your tag is so adorable Liz! The bear is so sticken cute and what a fun design! Love the sparkle, the fun little clothespin and the touch of twine!
I can't wait for my order...It should be here today:)
It was great hanging out with you girls today here at MCT!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

I really like your design style. This tag is cute, cute, cute.

Brigit Mann said...

Totally adorable, love the paper you used!!

keysha said...

There's that cutie pie bear again!! He is adorable! And I love your tag! The glitter accents really make it pop!

keysha said...

There's that cutie pie bear again!! He is adorable! And I love your tag! The glitter accents really make it pop!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your tag with two tags is adorable with the sweet bear...inking is beautiful on him or her?? I really like how you did the border and the hearts are great papers. I am going to love the bear dies and the new sentiments also. Wonderful job on your tag!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ this is simply ADORABLE!! I LOVE the MCT products you used of course but the whole design is FABULOUS! Along with the papers and all the elements ! FABULOUS as always! I need to start calling dibs on stuff over here!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!