Thursday, January 8, 2015

MCT Designer Challenge ~ Love!




Today is My Creative Time's Designer Challenge.  The wonderful thing about this challenge is you get to pick what you want to use!  You can choose to use the colors, photo, or sketch for inspiration.  Or if you're like me, then you can choose all three...it's your choice!




To create the tags, I used the Tag Dies, Tag Die Layers, and the label from Vintage Label Dies.  For the medium size tag, I cut it using the Tag Die Layers.  Then carefully cut the sides of it using the die to create the stitching lines.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Gold Paper
Scraps


Join the fun and happy creating!!!



11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Liz what a beautiful card gosh talk about a card that is elegant and classy....you sure nailed the challenge! Love how you've used Miss Emma's goodies too. One Classy creation
YOU so ROCK!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Gorgeous card!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, great stamped background!

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome card! Love your medium sized tag!!!

Unknown said...

Very Pretty Liz! What color is the SU ink you used?

quilt4fun2 said...

Clever how you made the medium tag/banner and I love the background paper. Great job on a very pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Elle said...

The colors and layout are so nice. This is a LOVEly card.

Brigit Mann said...

Absolutely gorgeous, your stamped background is fantastic, love how it came out, a perfect card!!

katieo said...

Lo ve all of the papers and dies you used. Can't wait to tackle this sketch.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my this is simply STUNNING! I ADORE how you used the XOXO's for the background and the design! BEATUIFULLY done! You always find the greatest inspiration pieces for us DT's! TU!

Holly Gagnon said...

Fabulous card and fabulous colors! Holly :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!