Monday, January 26, 2015

MCT Scrapping The Little Things ~ left my heart!



Good morning and happy Monday crafty friends!  I hope your weekend was filled with fun and happiness!  This weekend I worked on my house doing little things like touching up walls and baseboards.  It's come to my attention that I'm getting old...I'm so sore from crawling around on the floor doing the baseboards! ;)
Well I know you didn't stop by to hear me whine, so on to my project!  Today is Scrapping the Little Things at My Creative Time, so a layout is what I have for you.


When my daughters and son in law where home for the holidays, we went to the city.  I have lived in the Bay Area all my life yet I had never walked on the Golden Gate Bridge.  Isn't it interesting that we live near a landmark where people from all over the world come to visit, yet I looked at it as just a bridge, a beautiful bridge, but a bridge.  Well let me say walking on it has given me a new perspective! 



recipe
My Creative Time
4x4 Journal Die + More - 2x2 die, 4x4 die, arrow, hearts, stars
Anchor and Heart Dies - small anchor
Best Bots Forever Stamp and Die - heart die and heart stamp

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Teresa Collins Pattern Paper

Be sure to see what my DT sisters created!

9 comments:

VICTORIA said...

love what you did with your pages liz TFS Vicky

Joan Smith said...

MWAHAAAA OMG your little painting story is too cute and funny...you totally cracked me up!! I do love your Scrapping the Little Things for today. Your pictures are too cool and beautiful and sweet!! You really did come up with fab, fun, clever and creative ideas. YOU so ROCK!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Can I just say how much I love that frame with the chicken wire!!! Your pocket pages looks so awesome!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Great layout Liz! Hugs!

jessica said...

Super AWESOME PL pages! Your pictures turned out amazing and I LOVE the "adventure" you shared through them! AWESOME job with ALL the MCT goodies you used!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO...and great pics!!! LOVE your chicken wire frame too!!! Lee-Ann :)

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Gorgeous PL pages! Looks like an amazing time! Now I have that song stuck in my head! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great pages of a fun time with friends. I like the anchors and the paper with anchors. The I left my heart is cute! Great job on your pages.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous layout/PL cards Liz! I totally get your bridge story! I live less then 10 miles from the bay/beach and never go.

Brigit Mann said...

Love these layouts, and totally can relate to the getting old part Liz, lol!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!