Thursday, January 16, 2014

MCT ~ Sneak Peeks Day 4 ~ Baby, It's Cold Outside!



 Happy Thursday!  
It's Day 3 of My Creative Time 29th Release Sneak Peeks!  This week has gone by too fast!  My mind is going crazy with all the ideas I'm trying to store for the future with all the wonderful stamps and dies from this release!


Oooh you're gonna LOVE what I have to show you today!  Maybe not my card, but the die that creates the card I made!  That's right it's a flip card, Miss Emma has named it "Stitch Surprise Pop Out card" die.  I'm telling you, this is a MUST have die!  The possibilities are endless when added with your creativity!

After I cut the card using the die, I ran both sides through my Big Shot with a Swiss Dot embossing folder.  The stitching from the is so strong the embossing folder won't ruin it.  The "Stitch Surprise Pop Out card" die comes with a "frame die" that gives you two pieces to do some layering.  I only used one of the pieces.  On the back side of the "flip" part of the card I used the other new die called 
"Stitch Gift Card Pocket Die".  Isn't that just PERFECT!!!

The sentiments are from "You're So Cool" & the felt snow flakes are the "Winter Flakes" dies.  Yep, I'm using felt again!  hehehe  I told you that I was hooked on felt this week! :)


Embellishments and papers used are from Papertrey Ink, Echo Park, Mementos Ink, buttons, and baker's twine.

Now for the fun stuff!!!  Just like always, Miss Emma is very generous with her giveaways.  So be sure to read so you don't lose out!

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case 
"YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word! 
**EXCITING NEWS**
Since Emma didn't get to celebrate her 3rd year Anniversary in December (2013), she decided to celebrate it this month w/an EXTRA SPECIAL "FREEBIE" for THIS WEEKEND ONLY! YEP, for the FIRST TIME, the freebie will be a "DIE & a stamp"! So, you will get THIS ADORABLE set in your packages w/your purchase for THIS WEEKEND ONLY starting Fri, Jan 17th thru Sun Jan 19th ending at midnight PST! If you miss out on it, Emma will have it available for purchase in her store on Mon. Jan 20th!


I think Miss Emma has lost her mind with this "freebie"!!!!  lol :)

Don't forget to check out what the other girls on the Design Team have created.  Remember we have a new Design Team, be sure to show them some bloggy love!
Tomorrow will be the blog hop and then you'll be able to order any of the new stamps and dies!

52 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

WOW Liz, your card is just GORGEOUS my friend!!! LOVE the great embossing, Have a super day!!! :)

GlendaLea said...

Super job you did on this!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

Your card is so beautiful. Gosh Miss Liz that embossing you used looks so awesome and good to know that it didn't interfere with the stitching on the die. I love the colors and paper you chose too. I love the shabby chic of it all this is right up my alley. I so love what you created using all of Miss Emma's goodies. Can't wait til tomorrow!!

jessica said...

I LOVE your card Liz!!! The Kraft is so beautiful embossed and those felt snowflakes are such a GREAT embellishment!!!
Another AWESOME card!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the eebosssing

Amy said...

I LOVE your card!!!! I always forget to pull out my embossing folders..and you have inspired me to do so ;)
Love the colors you used and of course that felt! Beautiful card!
Amy

snappy scrappy said...

Love it! So into kraft right now...and I love the embossing...great idea!!!

Annheidel said...

So cool! I love all the embossed polka dots.

Iris said...

Love the embossed background and your color combo.
isoscia@aol.com

Diana said...

Love how you embossed the card, gives it a total different look!

bdcampers@msn.com

Brenda said...

I love your card Liz and I love these dies! lol The embossing looks fabulous and gives such a different look, love how you kept this card CAS, so beautiful!
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

Alvina said...

Wow you did a great job, I love your card, thanks for all the ideas!

Vickie Lee said...

I love your card and the embossing is a great idea. Thanks for all of your inspiration this week.

Sherrie K. said...

Liz, what a FABULOUS card! The embossing looks so amazing and really gives it dimension! The color combination is fantastic...love it!
I am lovin' these awesome peeks!
Sherrie K

Glora said...

That embossing totally knocks this card up to a whole different level. I LOVE how it looks. Your card is absolutely perfect and yes I'm totally in love with these DIES! Thinking I just HAVE to have them - lol ;). Hugs- Glora

me(at)glorajean(dot)com

LucyLu said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the felt snowflakes and the embossing looks great!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

How cool that you used the embossing on the card.....GENIUS!!! The light blue and white look amazing with the kraft! ♥ Hugs, T

Carolee said...

A fun design for these fabulous new dies. The felt works beautifully! Thanks. caroleewin@roadrunner.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

What a beautiful card!! I love all these new dies and stamps set for this release!
Angela

cghundley said...

Hey your embossing really
added to the card. I love
this die set and your
card shows it off nicely.
Carla from Utah

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is a beautiful card. I love how the embossing looks on there. This is an amazing release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Jill Rugg said...

Beautiful card-I need to try to use these dies with felt because I love how yours looks!!!

jrugg@sctc.net

CathyinMN said...

Great card! Love the embossing on it, and the kraft cardstock with just a little patterned paper is a wonderful look. What a great way to use paper scraps.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Liz O. said...

Lo e the color combo and details Liz!
TFS
Have a wonderful day!
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Gorgeous card! I love those colors together!

VICTORIA said...

Liz what a beautiful card and I like how you layered the snowflakes love this new die and gift card pocket!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the soft look of the felt...so cozy! I think you are first to use dry embossing and the swiss dots look super on your card. So cool with the dots on the pocket paper. Super job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card Liz. Great design & I like the felt used for the snowflakes. Thank you for sharing day 4 of sneak peeks! ! Carol W.
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Nina said...

Your color scheme and felt snowflakes makes your card so pretty.
nslee@comcast.net

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

The colors you used in this card are amazing together! The dots and the type of paper together really allow for the snowflakes to stand out! Not to mention Emma's dies and stamps are an absolutely fantastic add to any project!! bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

cm said...

Absolutely amazed, dazzled and delighted! Fabulous showcase! I'm in love with this release!
c~ cmayne@shaw.ca

Tina said...

Great card, can't wait to get my hands on all the new goodies
Tinakucinic@yahoo.com

Lady Fair said...

Love the felt snowflakes, so pretty! I love the quality of Emma's dies, they cut so well in my Big Shot. And Emma can lose her mind anytime she wants, LOL. I can't wait to get this release. I might have to get a second job!

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
Your projects are always so FABULOUS....I love the look of felt embellishments! These dies are so AWESOME! Thanks for sharing :) Have a great day!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Gaylynn said...

Thanks for showing a closer look at the new dies. Your design is lovely.

Helen said...

This is just beautiful!!

hbisesi@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Love your card. This die is a must have. Can't wait until tomorrow to order.

TFS
Sue
shannegan 16 @ at t .net

Myrna said...

Cool card, like the neutral colors.

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

your card is awesome!! I love it and the colors!! the craft color paper is perfect for the winter months!! love!!! can't wait til tomorrow!!

marg0006 said...

Great card. Love kraft paper and embossing.

Sue D said...

Fabulous--love the embossed kraft.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

Wonderful--love this card. The embossing really adds a special touch.

Shelly said...

Liz, this is so pretty, perfect winter colors! I am so lovin this die! Thanks for a great week-lots of inspiration!!
Shelly

~Tammy~ said...

This is right up my Kraft loving alley!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Love the Kraft for sure! EMBOSSED!!! Brilliant. :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ STUNNING! LOVE this die in Kraft, embossed and oh those felt snowflakes! BEAUTIFULLY done!

Tina said...

Love the card you made with this wonderful die.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Debbie said...

love the embossing on this card
upnurse at aol dot com

Kristi said...

Beautiful card, love the dots.
Kristi
kidshomelove @yahoo.com
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card...the embossed dots look so good on this craft cardstock. Looking forward to the blog hop! Gsitko@cox.net

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Liz! I love the embossing and how you curved your sentiment!

Malou22u said...

I love this card.
malou22u@gmail.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!