Monday, January 27, 2014

An Exciting Announcement ~ You're Such a Deer!


Good Morning and Happy Monday!  I'm so excited to announce that I'm now part of the Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team!  I still can remember the day that I discovered Peachy Keen Stamps.  It's when I stumbled upon my friend Emma's Blog!  At the time I didn't even realize that people blogged about crafts, crazy huh! Well, Emma was using the most darling face stamps that reminded me of my Tole Painting days! Shortly after I ordered my first set of faces, I believe they were Everyday Character Faces.

I have always wanted to try out for the team but the timing was never right to fit in with my other commitments, however I had loved my two past Guest Designer stints!  This time the timing was perfect to join their team!  I want to thank Kathy and all the PKS peeps for the opportunity to join their Design Team!


I needed to make a thank you card for a friend and I thought this little fawn would be ADORABLE!  He is from the December 2013 Release called  PKSC-24 December 2013.  There are so many great stamps on it to make a fun calender!  On the tab die, I first stamp the dotted line then the sentiment over the dotted line.


I have Copic markers, however I had received an email for the Spectrum Noir pens that were 40% off, so I decided to get them.  This was my first try with them, I'm not sure if I like them yet.  Maybe I need to watch a few videos. :) 


recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps

My Creative Time

Extras
Simple Stories paper
Papertrey Ink cardstocks
lace ribbon
bakers twine
Stampin Up brad
Mementos ink
Stampin Up ink
Tim Holtz ink
white gel pen
chalk

Be sure to head over to Peachy Keen's blog to see who else is on the team!  

15 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats, Liz! PK is soooo lucky to have you!!! Your card is just adorable! Love that deer and how you put the sentiment on the stitched tab... precious!

~amy~ said...

congrats Liz! This is super adorable!

GiGi said...

GORGEOUS card Liz! I am so happy for you and excited to be on the same Design Team as you! I can't wait to see all your fabulous creations this term!

Beckie Williams said...

I love the card and CONGRATULATIONS am in love with Peachy Keen stamps myself! What a great honor!

jessica said...

Congrats Liz!!!! So super excited to be on another DT with you!
LOVE your adorable card!!!!!!

Glora said...

You are going to be a great asset to PKS! I'm SO thrilled to see your name as a DT member for them! I can't wait to see what you make with all of their awesome stamps! Congratulations!!!! Hugs- Glora

BevVW said...

Congrats Liz! How fun!!

snappy scrappy said...

Congratulations, this card is super cute!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your sweet card Liz, Congratulations my friend!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, how exciting! Peachy Keen is lucky to have you! I can't wait to see all your fabulous creations! Your card is awesome Liz and what a super cute little deer! Adorable design!
Sherrie K

Carolyn said...

I have seen a lot of projects using the little deer stamp and this one is by far my favorite! I can't wait to see what else you do with the Peach Keens!

Lezlye said...

congrats Liz!

Sukie said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to lots of inspiration from you!

My Quilling Nest said...

HOORAY for you Liz! PK made a good choice ;) Have fun in this new adventure.
Hugs

A Little Time said...

Congratulations!!! What a darling card, too!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!