Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 MCT Design Team Is Here!!!

 
Happy New Year! 
I have a quick post today just to announce that My Creative Time has a new Design Team for 2014!  I'm soooo excited to be on  Miss Emma's team for another go around!!! 
 
 The 2014 My Creative Team is a great mix of new faces and old!  I know that you'll be so excited, as am I, to see what these wonderfully talented ladies will create and inspire us with MCT products!
 
I'm still in wedding mode for my daughters wedding this Saturday, so I'm going to show you a few of my past favorite projects!  I hope you like them the second time around!
 















 
Please help me welcome the new My Creative Team!  You can click HERE to see the  new team!
 
After my daughter's wedding I will be posting more, however I'm going to take a week off then it will be time for My Creative Time's January release!  Have a happy and healthy New Year!!!
 

18 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Welcome back Miss Liz! So glad to hear you will be taking a week off after your daughters wedding! You are going to NEED A BREAK! :) Looking forward to working w/you in 2014!
Big HUGs,
Emma:)

Marilyn said...

Congrats!!

L.B. said...

Wonderful projects and hope the wedding is just right for all!! Congrats on a fun way to start the NewYear

snappy scrappy said...

You're projects always inspire me. So excited to be a new DT member!!

Glora said...

Everything you touch turns out terrific! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are a natural pick to stay on the team! Gonna miss working with you but totally looking forward to peeking in on all that you create! Good luck with the wedding this weekend! Love ya! Hugs- Glora

jessica said...

Congrats!!!!! So looking forward to designing with you!!
Gorgeous cards as always!!!
Happy New Year and congrats on your daughter's wedding!!!
Hoping you will share some wedding pics after your must needed vacation :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous projects! Congrats on the wedding!! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the MCT DT!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Congrats!! Your cards are beautiful!! So happy to be working with you on the 2014 MCT DT!!! Hugs, T

Joan Smith said...

YEA!!!! I'm so excited that you've been chosen as a member of Miss Emma's DT I am so excited. I always love what you created using all of her goodies. Can't wait to see what you'll be creating this year. Happy Wedding!!!
I am just so excited about your return!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!

Mimi said...

Very happy to have you back!

mickeydee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations!.....dianne

mickeydee said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all of your creations!........dianne

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome second look, and I'm so excited to keep working with you, Liz! GOOD LUCK on these last few days!!!

Kristi said...

Congrats, such an awesome review of projects.

LucyLu said...

Congratulations!
wonderful projects!!! I'm looking forward to working with you for MCT 2014!

Cassandra said...

WOW!!! Look at all those fabulous projects!!! So glad we are still together for another term!!! Wishing you lots of love for your daughter's wedding. Here's to a GREAT 2014!!! :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well you know I ADORE all your projects and of course LOVE these ones too! I wish you & your family a BEATIFUL day filled with tons of LOVE!! Can't wait to hear all about it after you sleep for a week or so after! LOL! Huge hugs

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Have a super time at the wedding this weekend! Congrats on another DT term--cannot wait to see more! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!